Holmes

charliechaplin

Holmes once again was our only poor offensive lineman

RT is a need this offseason. We have great depth in Holmes and Carimi which will pay dividends in future seasons but we desperately need a true RT

He sure didn't look "poor" on all the big offensive plays we have....He's blocking his arse off. If you wanna his two hurries..poor...go right ahead, because Matthews had 2 QB hurries as well. But anyways, what about that chart his him in the red...if you could explain. I'm not being funny, but I want to understand the data that was presented.

He sure didn't look "poor" on all the big offensive plays we have....He's blocking his arse off. If you wanna his two hurries..poor...go right ahead, because Matthews had 2 QB hurries as well. But anyways, what about that chart his him in the red...if you could explain. I'm not being funny, but I want to understand the data that was presented.

Stats don't lie. Lamar Holmes is a bum.

Lol don't ever talk bad about Jake on here. Trust me.

Not only is run blocking a role in any offensive lineman's responsibilities, it is especially emphasized in RT's. Holmes has been dysmal in run blocking. If you watch the film like you said you saw him repeatedly lose his 1-on1's in the run game. It is hurting us, we would be dominant if our RT was solidified because we'd be able to run when we want

Nonetheless at least his pass protection is adequate

Once again SB showing what a a GIGANTIC idiotic doosh bag he is and PFF showing exactly how wrothless they are.

Holmes was good all night.

You do not have the kind of offensive production we had with out good protection.

The fact some of you can not admit you do not know what the **** you are talking and are dead wrong is sad but laughable.