We Stomped The Ugly Out Of Them. Now Here's What I Didn't Like

SyCo

If we were playing a better team, fumbling the ball three times would kill us. Antone and freeman have the entire fanbase behind them begging to see them play more. They can't let their few opportunities result in turnovers. Levine has been pretty good but he's cursed with the memory of tony. He's got to hold it down

Weak *** tackling in the mid field area continues to be an issue. Had this been a closer game Rainey would have tore us a new one. Worrilow isn't helping his HOF case.

Even when the bucs oline completely ****** up and the qb stood still day dreaming the pass rush moved WAY to slow. It was like mass was in shock that he could get there.

I doubt he'll get to 6 sacks.

I'm not convinced this win will carry over. There's still a ton of issues that need fixed if we're going to contend

I agree with most of what you said. I was more shocked at just how bad the Bucs looked more than I found myself thinking the Falcons were just that good. Falcons made a bunch of mistakes. The Bucs were just so bad that they couldn't even manage to make it a close game with those mistakes.

However, there's not much to complain about after winning 56-14.

I agree with most of what you said. I was more shocked at just how bad the Bucs looked more than I found myself thinking the Falcons were just that good. Falcons made a bunch of mistakes. The Bucs were just so bad that they couldn't even manage to make it a close game with those mistakes.

However, there's not much to complain about after winning 56-14.

2-0 in the division >>>> 0-2,0-1 in the division

^^lol

Falcons get whooped by the Bengals, it's not because the Bengals are a **** good team it's because Atlanta sucks.

Atlanta houses the Bucs and it's because the Bucs are a bad team, not because the Falcons are any good.

There's an acronym for this I believe.

There was also some Falcons fans that said the Panthers weren't that good when they beat the lowly Bucs soooooooo, yeah four letter acronym indeed

^^lol

Falcons get whooped by the Bengals, it's not because the Bengals are a **** good team it's because Atlanta sucks.

Atlanta houses the Bucs and it's because the Bucs are a bad team, not because the Falcons are any good.

Where did you ever see me say that the Bengals weren't a **** good team? They are. And they're very tough to beat at home. They didn't lose there last year. I thought Atlanta would win the game, so I was a bit surprised they got walloped the way they did. But the Bengals are without a doubt, one of the best teams in football.

The Bucs are garbage. They were garbage when they were healthy and most of the Bucs fans here would admit that. They definitely aren't healthy now.

I didn't put much stock in them losing to the Bengals on the road the way they did. I'm not putting much stock into them beating up on the Bucs either.

There was also some Falcons fans that said the Panthers weren't that good when they beat the lowly Bucs soooooooo, yeah four letter acronym indeed

Where did you ever see me say that the Bengals weren't a **** good team? They are. And they're very tough to beat at home. They didn't lose there last year. I thought Atlanta would win the game, so I was a bit surprised they got walloped the way they did. But the Bengals are without a doubt, one of the best teams in football.

The Bucs are garbage. They were garbage when they were healthy and most of the Bucs fans here would admit that. They definitely aren't healthy now.

I didn't put much stock in them losing to the Bengals on the road the way they did. I'm not putting much stock into them beating up on the Bucs either.

what makes the saints better than the bucs? yall are garbage to.

^^lol

There is a huge difference between those two games