# 17 Hester And #70 Matthews Making Td Looking Good

the_good_hurt

TD is not off the hook! His failure to address the offensive line and defensive lines have really stunted the growth of this team.

We still do not have a proven pass rusher, the line backer crew is questionable and the offensive line is one injury away from collapse.

Destroying a terrible Tampa Bay team does not right all those wrongs.

Edited by insight

I am not one to criticize TD, but between him and Smith I never believe this team to have an abundance of talent, especially on defense and OL. So if I have to assign blame then I would tend to blame TD more for the team lack of depth and talent. Of course I could be wrong and Smith is the one who has failed to coach these players up, but then again it's not like players who leave this organization get to flourish elsewhere.

I am not one to criticize TD, but between him and Smith I never believe this team to have an abundance of talent, especially on defense and OL. So if I have to assign blame then I would tend to blame TD more for the team lack of depth and talent. Of course I could be wrong and Smith is the one who has failed to coach these players up, but then again it's not like players who leave this organization get to flourish elsewhere.

Curtis lofton disagrees w/ that.

TD is not off the hook! His failure to address the offensive line and defensive lines have really stunted the growth of this team.

We still do not have a proven pass rusher, the line backer crew is questionable and the offensive line is one injury away from collapse.

Destroying a terrible Tampa Bay team does not right all those wrongs.

Td has thousands of picks on both lines that weren't even given a chance. Sidbury, mass, maponga, hawley. He also brought in players. We just dont have the coaches that coach to the best of the players ability.

Td has thousands of picks on both lines that weren't even given a chance. Sidbury, mass, maponga, hawley. He also brought in players. We just dont have the coaches that coach to the best of the players ability.

This I have to admit we still don't know how good certain players would have been had they been given the chance. Now that Smith's *** is on the line he has to do. As I told my good friend @SavvyFalcon he's pretty much coaching from game-to-game this season. I mean it's looking better than last year so far, but we need To draft on D-line or Linebackers next year that's a MUST! Also on Depth at O-line every other position can mostly kick rocks.

I mean if we had Jake two seasons ago we'd be in the Super Bowl vs. Ravens man lol.