I said the score would be 45-10....Did even better 56-14 and just decimated the sucs in every way possible. stripping the ball, getting pressure and sacks 3. Are the Sucs that bad or have we turned a corner. I'd say a little of both. Night and day when playing at home Vs playing on the road. Good job to the coaching staff for getting these guys ready in a short week. I even played the ATL D on my fantasy teams along with jj hester and Ryan. already got 120 pts weeeeeee!! great game.

Anybody wanting to brag about predictions, you have to do better than mine if you want to impress.

I predicted AT LEAST 3 sacks. Not only did I say this on the board, I started Falcons defense in fantasy football this week. They rewarded me with 31 points, which is ridiculous for a defense. Just saying, not only did I say it, I believed it, and I risked this week in fantasy by starting them.

I said the score would be 45-10....Did even better 56-14 and just decimated the sucs in every way possible. stripping the ball, getting pressure and sacks 3. Are the Sucs that bad or have we turned a corner. I'd say a little of both. Night and day when playing at home Vs playing on the road. Good job to the coaching staff for getting these guys ready in a short week. I even played the ATL D on my fantasy teams along with jj hester and Ryan. already got 120 pts weeeeeee!! great game.

Calvin_Attention_1x3_8808.gif