Yall Boys Liking Devin Hester Yet. Just Askin

Well I got reamed by Falcon and Bear fans about Hester this summer. Yall said the Goody kick off rules would make him obsolete in the return game. Falcon and Bear fans both said he was a sorry as wide receiver. LMAO. Buddy just came right on in here and rose T F up. That's what I call rising son. Setting return records and pretty much taking Harry Dougle's spot. With cramps. Roddy better get healthy. I know a player when I see one and buddy is a player. Trust me. Anybody out there want to jump on the wagon. It's leaving soon. Don't tarry.

Well I never dissed him when we signed him, but I really never expected this kind of play from him either. I only hoped he would be an average returner at the best, since I was naive enough to believe he was well past being able to do the things I saw him to tonight. I didn't even know the guy had the kind of receiving skills or open field running ability we saw on display.

Honestly, I am just in total awe of his performance tonight. Words elude me.

Well I never dissed him when we signed him, but I really never expected this kind of play from him either. I only hoped he would be an average returner at the best, since I was naive enough to believe he was well past being able to do the things I saw him to tonight. I didn't even know the guy had the kind of receiving skills or open field running ability we saw on display.

Honestly, I am just in total awe of his performance tonight. Words elude me.

what made you think he lost it? DH been breaking fools down in the open field for years..... Never seena bears game

Well I got reamed by Falcon and Bear fans about Hester this summer. Yall said the Goody kick off rules would make him obsolete in the return game. Falcon and Bear fans both said he was a sorry as wide receiver. LMAO. Buddy just came right on in here and rose T F up. That's what I call rising son. Setting return records and pretty much taking Harry Dougle's spot. With cramps. Roddy better get healthy. I know a player when I see one and buddy is a player. Trust me. Anybody out there want to jump on the wagon. It's leaving soon. Don't tarry.

I'm glad to see you're praising Dimitroff's FA pick ups!!

He is tha truth.