To All The Worrilow Haters

TheFalcoholic

Where y'all at??? He made a tackle in the backfield, and had several more stops at the line of scrimmage, really setting the tone for our defense. Then, there's the strip. Worrilow doesn't make impact plays they said. Bull. He isn't great in coverage, but he sure as heck isn't a liability like he was made out to be this past week. The dude is a player.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where y'all at??? He made a tackle in the backfield, and had several more stops at the line of scrimmage, really setting the tone for our defense. Then, there's the strip. Worrilow doesn't make impact plays they said. Bull. He isn't great in coverage, but he sure as heck isn't a liability like he was made out to be this past week. The dude is a player.

I'm here. I'm happy he proved me wrong tonight. I hope he continues.

I was happy he didn't retaliate when he was head butted,LOL, BOSHER get's in the grill of the offender,our team has definately gotten tougher when our KICKER comes to the defence of our linebacker!

Does anybody have a gif of that? The guy put everything into trying to push Worrilow over and he just stood there and stared at him.

And the cinci game

he was horrible in the Cincy game but every one has a bad day.

The Saints game if you watch he was blocked out of some, made some tackles, even has some in the back field. He was up and down.

Worrilow is a motor guy with a lot to learn, but theirs potential there.

What we really learned last night was despite my belief there is no real argument for Kroy, everyone made a play yesterday but him.

BadMoonRising

he was horrible in the Cincy game but every one has a bad day.

"The Saints game if you watch he was blocked out of some, made some tackles, even has some in the back field. He was up and down.

Worrilow is a motor guy with a lot to learn, but theirs potential there.

What we really learned last night was despite my belief there is no real argument for Kroy, everyone made a play yesterday but him."

Let's give Kroy the benefit of the doubt and say he successfully defended a pass.