My Sole Complaint

Dharma Initiative

Awesome game top to bottom! Just wish Smith challenged the Glennon fumble.

I KNOW it was a blowout. But the defensive starters were still in and it would've been more rest for them. Also would boost their spirits even more to finish with a potential shutout. Sucks for Alford the refs gave Jackson a gift on the push off and it'll show on the stat sheet that he gave up a touchdown now.

Awesome game top to bottom! Just wish Smith challenged the Glennon fumble.

I KNOW it was a blowout. But the defensive starters were still in and it would've been more rest for them. Also would boost their spirits even more to finish with a potential shutout. Sucks for Alford the refs gave Jackson a gift on the push off and it'll show on the stat sheet that he gave up a touchdown now.

Pre sure the Bucs picked the ball up anyway. Would've been a loss of like 8, sure, but doesn't mean the Falcons get off the field per se.

With this game on national TV and with many other league coaches possibly watching, going for "unnecessary" points would have made painted Smith unfavorably.

It was obvious that the referees made errors on both this sack/fumble call and the offensive pass interference call but the unfavorable opinions are of the referees rather than turning on Smith.