Soooooooo Chicken Littles

thamill

Where are the Fire Mike Smith crew and the holy **** this team hasn't grown crew? 56-14 with the only points coming after the starters were rested is pretty dog gone good. A new D takes time to gel. The O was way solid. The test will be the next few weeks on the road. But after tonight, the chicken littles can eat my butt. amen.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

I wanna see how this team deals with the better teams..

So far we have beaten 2 0-2 teams and got crushed by Cincy. Gotta be more consistent.

Thank you

So far we have beaten 2 0-2 teams and got crushed by Cincy. Gotta be more consistent.

\

um no we have beaten ONE 0-2 team

The saints wee 0-0 when we beat them

And please do not say we " beat " the bucs while the bangles " crushed " us.

The bangles did not "crush us" and we sure as **** did more than just " beat" the bucs

\

um no we have beaten ONE 0-2 team

The saints wee 0-0 when we beat them

And please do not say we " beat " the bucs while the bangles " crushed " us.

The bangles did not "crush us" and we sure as **** did more than just " beat" the bucs

How anyone can be negative right now, after watching that, is beyond me.

Guest facelessman07

How anyone can be negative right now, after watching that, is beyond me.

I don't consider it negative, rather realistic. Some people are ready to crown us as SB champs already after beating one of the worst teams in football, and that kind of ignorance is annoying. Crown our azzes once we deserve it and beat the best. Till then, expectations should be tempered

I don't consider it negative, rather realistic. Some people are ready to crown us as SB champs already after beating one of the worst teams in football, and that kind of ignorance is annoying. Crown our azzes once we deserve it and beat the best. Till then, expectations should be tempered

Dude, it's been less 2 hours. Optimism is expected after a big win. Come back and be "realistic" tomorrow.

the saints are a good team and the bengals didnt crush us. we were a few plays from being right in that ballgame on the road against a good team. ive been past that since monday

Yeah and you crying from the rooftops to fire the headcoach after one game its a two way street.

Where are the Fire Mike Smith crew and the holy **** this team hasn't grown crew? 56-14 with the only points coming after the starters were rested is pretty dog gone good. A new D takes time to gel. The O was way solid. The test will be the next few weeks on the road. But after tonight, the chicken littles can eat my butt. amen.

You're as extreme on one end of the spectrum as the chicken little folks are on their end. We smashed arguably the worst team in the league. I wanna see the same intensity against a team that has won a game. Just like with the Braves, we need consistency.

What have we shown after three games? That if the line holds up this offense has the potential to be one of the best ever. How anyone can be negative right now after winning only 4 games last season and seeing our team struggle to beat even the worst in the league during that time is something I am very, very far from being able to understand.

Guest facelessman07

Dude, it's been less 2 hours. Optimism is expected after a big win. Come back and be "realistic" tomorrow.

Go and look up my posts in the game thread. Excitement or optimism was stated. But you can be realistic at the same time.

Yeah and you crying from the rooftops to fire the headcoach after one game its a two way street.

The only thing I'm crying from the rooftops now is that somebody will steal your keyboard so I won't have to go through the pain and agony of reading your useless posts

If anything this game has reinspired my confidence in Smith. Lets cover the major points:

1) The runningback situation. with everyone on here complaining about how many snaps freeman sees, now we know why. He whiffed horribly in pass protection, and he also fumbled the ball. SJax came out and was solid, jacquizz played his role (blocking especially), and antone is getting offensive touches for his ability to explode, and thats what he did again. Smith/Koetter know our personnel a helluva lot better than we do.

2) Running up the score, staying on the gas longer. I love it. We usually don't see this out of Smittyball, but today we were hungry and we went hard well into the 2nd half.

• 2 weeks later...

HEY DUMBASS!!! LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD

VIKINGS 38, FALCONS 28

Guest facelessman07

HEY DUMBASS!!! LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD

VIKINGS 38, FALCONS 28

Lol at those who get their hopes up after we beat the worst team in the NFL

Guest Negatorris

Lol

• 4 weeks later...