Remember Guys..it's The Buccs.

JiveAF

Lol jk! I'm amped up about the win. I don't care who it's against, they ARE an NFL team. A division opponent at that. We had some turnovers but we kicked them in the mouth. It's hard to pin point a favorite thing about this game.. Matt Ryan played near perfect. Julio. Or Hester breaking the record or the defense actually created turnovers and sacks. But I really enjoyed how when we were up by many points on a FIRST down Matt Ryan bombs a deep pass to Julio. We didn't take our foot on the gas and that's something this team has been missing.

RISE UP.

Consistency would make me happy with this team , and it starts with Ryan and Julio , last weeks performance was unexceptable. I feel if Julio made the catch on the first TD that's a different game. This team cannot be taken seriously until we start playing with more consistency , especially on offense. Great win tonight and I can only imagine , how pissed Matt Ryan was after last week.

Lol jk! I'm amped up about the win. I don't care who it's against, they ARE an NFL team. A division opponent at that. We had some turnovers but we kicked them in the mouth. It's hard to pin point a favorite thing about this game.. Matt Ryan played near perfect. Julio. Or Hester breaking the record or the defense actually created turnovers and sacks. But I really enjoyed how when we were up by many points on a FIRST down Matt Ryan bombs a deep pass to Julio. We didn't take our foot on the gas and that's something this team has been missing.

RISE UP.

yes-gif.gif

give Ryan time and we will will 10 games easy this year, it seems playing against zone defense should also be easier. We will have to work on playing against man(Bengals).

Was nice to see the defense step up, tho the Bucs offense is less than stellar. Nonetheless if we pull this off against the Vikes too I'll be more than happy.

After last year´s heart wrenching debacle of a football season, I can't fathom any fan of this team not being ecstatic about the complete and utter *** whoopin we just handed our division rivals on national television. Are we winning the superbowl??? who knows; and right at this particular moment in time, why would anyone care? Today our Falcons played a game in the limelight and beat the ever living daylights out of a team that we struggled to play against a year ago. Fans: Enjoy!

Edited by Dr Long Shot

I was coming in here to flame you OP! Glad you started with JK! People need to learn how to enjoy wins.

Yeah exactly man. I don't care if it woulda been the Jags, any time the Falcons win, I'm going to be happy. This one is a bit better because the division win may help us in the long one.

And hey, this team DID score on that Panthers Defense. And STLs for whatever that's worth.

Yeah exactly man. I don't care if it woulda been the Jags, any time the Falcons win, I'm going to be happy. This one is a bit better because the division win may help us in the long one.

And hey, this team DID score on that Panthers Defense. And STLs for whatever that's worth.

Truth be told, the Bucs were a hair from rolling in to the Dome 2-0 last night. That CAR game was a 17-14 game with 3 mins to go and Tampa had a gift wrapped INT that they would have taken to the house literally bounce off the db's hands, and then last week a guy gets injured while they are deep in Rams territory that resulted in the game clock getting ran down to zero instead of getting to kick the game winner. Just shows that winning and losing in the NFL is razor thin.....except last night. lol Last night Tampa stuck their face in a ceiling fan.