We Had 4 Turnovers Tonjght

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Only negative I can think of but no matter what the final score is that is unacceptable. Whether it's from complacency because of the huge lead or just bad fundamentals, we can't hope to get away with it against a real NFL team.

I'm not worried about the 3 of the 4 turnovers, tbh. Smith & Freeman's fumbles are learning opportunities. Yates won't be on the field when it matters.

Toilolo, though? This is the second week in a row. Last week a ball bounced right off his hands & into the waiting arms of a defender. Now this week he coughs up an easy fumble. What happened to the whole "our TE position will only be a blocker" thing from the offseason? Maybe start treating him like that...he's clearly not a ball handler.

Nothing wrong with this thread. Regardless of if we got the turnover back or if the person wasn't starters, they shouldn't have happened.

Toilolo is a starter. He needs to hold on to the ball. We were fortunate to get the ball back. Its still a bad play for a starter.

Freeman is a rookie who gets some snaps every game. He needs to hold on to the ball. Same for Smith. They may not be "starters" but they rotate in.

TJ Yates will never see the field so i don't care if he throws a pick.

Toilolo, Smith, Freeman, and Yates... I wouldn't worry too much

Toilolo/Smith/Freeman - learning experience to better secure the ball in the future

Yates - if he is in, the game is over anyway (or preseason)

Actually, the real positive was that Matty had 3 TD's and no Interceptions (for him they are usually a reflection of poor protection)

Edited by jlrfalcon

8 turnovers in 3 games....

I understand you got a lot of grief tonight, but I at least hope you are happy with this dominant win. Pass rush looked better (against inferior competition admittedly), offense looked great, special teams was great, and the defense held the bucs in check until well after it didn't matter. I'm not happy with turnovers, but on a night like tonight, in the conditions they happened, I'm not stressing.

Guest Negatorris

Timing is everything.Your timing is horrible and it doesn't help you've constantly been negative all week.You make some valid points but due to the reasons I stated they'll be ignored and deservedly so.

How have I been negative all week? All my posts have not been about Julio this week.

It just goes to show you probably ignore posts unless they are pot stirrers.

Guest Negatorris

I understand you got a lot of grief tonight, but I at least hope you are happy with this dominant win. Pass rush looked better (against inferior competition admittedly), offense looked great, special teams was great, and the defense held the bucs in check until well after it didn't matter. I'm not happy with turnovers, but on a night like tonight, in the conditions they happened, I'm not stressing.

I am more than happy with this win. A dominant win was needed and I definitely prayed for it after that CIN game.