I Think It Is Safe To Assume The Falcons Will Go 3-0 The Next Three Games

Its never safe to assume anything in the NFL.

....or with this team.

careful, that's considered a threat on this mb. Lol. I told a poster "never take an opponent lightly" because the poster said not like we need Roddy to beat the bucs and I'm being told that I threatened posters. I give up lol. I post a quote and I get accused for something soo silly

Nah it is, vs the those teams anyway. The Vikings are the Vikings and Eli has regressed into below back-up quality QB. Easy locks for W's.

I bet many did not think that the Falcons could go 4-12 last season either.

Stuff happens in the NFL. Can't look at any game as a sure thing because many things can change the dynamics of the potential outcome.

careful, that's considered a threat on this mb. Lol. I told a poster "never take an opponent lightly" because the poster said not like we need Roddy to beat the bucs and I'm being told that I threatened posters. I give up lol. I post a quote and I get accused for something soo silly

Yeah lol

People should never think that wins are a sure thing. The Vick era should of really taught every Falcon fan that.

I guess that is why the board always goes straight to heII after a loss.

• 1 month later...