Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joefalco

Chicago Bears Tickets.

6 posts in this topic

I'm a Bears fan flying up from Florida to see my first ever NFL game and was wondering if it's safe to wear a Bears jersey to the game? I've read that places like Philly and New York are the worst but can't find anything about Atlanta. I'm not a crazy rowdy fan, just excited to finally see an NFL game live, especially with the Bears Playing...I know this probably isn't the right forum but it wont let me post a new topic...Thanks for any advice....

I'm a Bears fan flying up from Florida to see my first ever NFL game and was wondering if it's safe to wear a Bears jersey to the game? I've read that places like Philly and New York are the worst but can't find anything about Atlanta. I'm not a crazy rowdy fan, just excited to finally see an NFL game live, especially with the Bears Playing...I know this probably isn't the right forum but it wont let me post a new topic...Thanks for any advice....

You will be fine and I promise there will be plenty of Bears fans. Atlanta has a ton of Chicago natives.