Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

The Official Bucs At Falcons Thursday Night Football In-Game Thread

1,941 posts in this topic

Too bad that 85% of the things that CBS wants to talk about in regards to the NFL is the domestic violence and child abuse incidents.

Leave that stuff for the morning/evening news and CNN please

If our D does not (1) get a sack or (2) stop the run tonight, we can pencil us in for the all time worst defense 'championship' - where the Aints were a couple of years ago

Totaled my car on the way to my girlfriend's house to watch the game. Dam high school kid didn't yield. Will be watching this game in the waiting room of the ER. Did some bad damage to my wrist.

I need this win! #RiseUp

Damn man! Glad you're overall okay. Sorry to hear that brother. Should still go get checked out by a doctor soon. Especially if anything like your back is sore. Good luck man, hope you got insurance. Get well! .

Falcons 31-17

Totaled my car on the way to my girlfriend's house to watch the game. Dam high school kid didn't yield. Will be watching this game in the waiting room of the ER. Did some bad damage to my wrist.

I need this win! #RiseUp

Sorry to hear that. Hope you're Ok. You definitely deserve a big win.

It's hard to score 40 plus against a Cover 2 team, because they don't tend to give up big plays. We are more likely to score methodically and given Smitty's nature, he will shut it down if we get a 2 TD lead.

Unless we get a defensive score or two, the only way we score 40 is if they score 30

BankerBird™ likes this

**** deon sanders just got real talking about ryan needs step up and start leading the falcons. and that hes got all the weapons around him so its time to step up. kinda agree with him too

He did in the first game. We need that week after week though. Last game's performance was unacceptable.

Sheerz likes this

I need this win! #RiseUp

**** dude, hope all is well