Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BankerBird™

The Official Bucs At Falcons Thursday Night Football In-Game Thread

1,941 posts in this topic

Alright, Falcons fans!

The NFL spotlight is on the ATL and the Georgia Dome tonight as our Falcons try to shake off what can only be described as a dismal performance against the Bengals last week. A win tonight and we're 2-0 in the division and only 1/2 game behind the Carolina Panthers. Roddy is questionable, but will most likely play. How effective he'll be remains to be seen. Julio looks to be 100 percent. But the big question is, will the defense show up?

Y'all know the drill. Post all in-game comments here as all other game-related threads will be merged.

RISE!

BB-

My eyes are on Desmond Trufant tonight. I would love nothing more than to see him shut down Vincent Jackson on primetime TV with the world watching. Time to get your recognition brother.

after the way Jackson raped us last year, that would be a pleasant sight

McCoy is out for Tampa..No excuses offense...And defense, Please don't let Josh freakin McCown look like Tom Brady out there tonight..Thanks...

Nuuuuuuuuk!

McCoy is out for Tampa..No excuses offense...And defense, Please don't let Josh freakin McCown look like Tom Brady out there tonight..Thanks...

Nuuuuuuuuk!

Three words: Geno Smith 2013

You never wish for injuries, but holy crap that's huge.

This should give Matt the opportunity to slide up in the pocket and hit some rec's down field. Tired of all this wr screen shizz. "Come on" Dirk..

Here we go. Time to be 2-1.

Anyone got a feed I can watch it on? Tried searching but couldn't find anything and lost my NFL Sunday Ticket password after they made us reinstall the app.

Last time I saw the sucs play at the Dome was 2007, I all but knew that would be a loss for the Falcons. Sure enough it was. I'm glad that as I head out the door to see this one that it should be a win this time, and feel almost as confident in the outcome as I did then.

I'm listening to NFL Radio on Sirius and they're breaking down tonight's game. They're already talking about how the Falcons "won't bring much of a pass rush against McCown".

Here we go. Time to be 2-1.

Anyone got a feed I can watch it on? Tried searching but couldn't find anything and lost my NFL Sunday Ticket password after they made us reinstall the app.

Don't know if you have Comcast or not, but NFL Moble is free (yep as in no charge) for Comcast subcribers. Live feed for all games.

Reginald VelJohnson likes this

I'm listening to NFL Radio on Sirius and they're breaking down tonight's game. They're already talking about how the Falcons "won't bring much of a pass rush against McCown".

It's not a bold statement.

Remember Geno Smith 2013???

It's not a bold statement.

Remember Geno Smith 2013???

Yeah, I do. In fact, I referenced Geno 2013 in another thread. We have NO pass rush, so I wouldn't be surprised if McCown is Geno 2.0.