All The Talk About Beirmann....

TheeTKOBeatz

And I am not a team basher by nature, just call it like I see it...Beirmann yes has vastly underperformed even for his mediocre status, so has Bartu, abnd to an extent Worillow, but in my opinion the BIGGEST disappointment thus far has been Babs...other than the one sack he had against NO that got called back...he is routinely getting negative pressure, not 0 pressure, negative lressure...if you watch (him which I have), he runs into planned double teams but only one of the guys has to stop him, the other guy is just watching the game....**** sometimes he even stops himself like he knows he can't beat it....this is just unnaceptable. Never beats anybody one on one to my recollection... I mean I can not be the only fan noticing this....

Many on this board we're calling for us to not resign Babs, this last offseason. It seems, though, that they wanted to avoid a complete turnover on the DL. Peters wasn't healthy, and Soliai/Jackson were new. We'll see what happens this offseason, but I wouldn't mind releasing him.

I think that Babs should be on a snap count. They should be using him exactly like they are Osi and also allowing him to rush from the interior and stop using him on the edge. I personally haven't taken the time to watch him myself, so I am just going off of what people I generally trust are saying.

I think that Babs should be on a snap count. They should be using him exactly like they are Osi and also allowing him to rush from the interior and stop using him on the edge. I personally haven't taken the time to watch him myself, so I am just going off of what people I generally trust are saying.

The problem is Babs has always been better suited as a 4-3 DT and not 3-4 DE. He plays better when lined up over the center/guard.

If Hageman was more consistent he should be lining up on running downs with Babs playing inside on passing downs.

Agree with this. He is way too slow to get around the edge. The only place he's got some hope of getting pressure is inside. And let this be his last year.