Bucs Front 4....smh

TheeTKOBeatz

I think this will be the true litmus test as to the competency of this coaching staff... If we go routine as usual "blue 80 set hut" every time ....the bucks will be in the backfield before Matt turns around...guaranteed.

Their front 4 is way more athletic than our line, and they anticipate the snap like I've never seen before... However they do get it wrong sometimes, how would u stop this? Hmmm keep the count off balance, a simple counter step.even if we jump sometimes at least show that were trying to switch it up, I would be happy... Do I have confidence that our staff will do something like this? ABSOLUTELY NOT...this may be a long night

Edited by TheeTKOBeatz

I think this will be the true litmus test as to the competency of this coaching staff... If we go routine as usual "blue 80 set hut" every time ....the bucks will be in the backfield before Matt turns around...guaranteed.

Their front 4 is way more athletic than our line, and they anticipate the snap like I've never seen before... However they do get it wrong sometimes, how would u stop this? Hmmm keep the count off balance, a simple counter step.even if we jump sometimes at least shoe that were trying to swot h it up, I would be happy... Do I have confidence that our staff will do something like this? ABSOLUTELY NOT...this may be a long night

A few questions, since you seem to be brimming with answers...

-Who makes up that athletically superior Buc's front four you mentioned?

-Of the people you named, how many are playing on Thursday night?

-How many sacks do the Bucs have?

-How many takeaways?

-How many backup QBs have posted 99+ passer ratings against them?

-What is your personal definition of the term "litmus test"?

I find it funny that I'm "that guy," when you just made an entire thread, just to talk about how you think that we have no chance at winning.

This may be a long night = we have no chance at winning? Lol

So I guess a chance of thunderstorms = a noreaster Is touching land huh...

Go to bed dude its late find another thread to mull, no need to respond.

Their front 4 is way more athletic than our line, and they anticipate the snap like I've never seen before... However they do get it wrong sometimes, how would u stop this? Hmmm keep the count off balance, a simple counter step.even if we jump sometimes at least show that were trying to switch it up, I would be happy... Do I have confidence that our staff will do something like this? ABSOLUTELY NOT...this may be a long night

This may be a long night = we have no chance at winning? Lol

So I guess a chance of thunderstorms = a noreaster Is touching land huh...

Go to bed dude its late find another thread to mull, no need to respond.

Lol I don't know why but some of these guys take their frustrations out on the people who merely discuss weaknesses and issues. They should just post an open letter to the team and get it all out

Or how about... a defense that recently made undrafted 3rd stringer Austin Davis look like Joe Montana = litmus test?

I'm willing to bet that they play a lot better against us tonight since it's a division game

And I wouldn't be singling out anyone's defense considering our defense has made GENO SMITH look like an all pro QB last season. Nothing much has changed with our defense

Edited by No Gimmicks Needed

Every dline is more athletic than olineman. That's why they are on the dline. We'll be alright with jake back in the lineup. Our interior is solid. That's why Matt has pockets now.