Does Anyone Here Play Fanduel?

Falcon918

Great game to play. I have been playing for a couple of years and just found a link to refer friends who may be interested. Since Im on this board daily I decided to share. I do benefit when you sign up but thats not why I am sharing. Just want to share the fun! You can play for money or play for free. Click link to find out more.

https://www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=falcons918&cnl=da

Ever since the US gov cracked down on internet gambling and rewrote the law, these fantasy betting sites have popped up. Its a loophole and I imagine it will be addressed at some point. Just keep in mind the same people running the former internet gambling sites are the ones running this now. Not saying you can't win, but they aren't new at this, and these companies are designed to turn a profit.

Also, keep in mind that where the money is accounted may mean some of it is forfeited as much was when the regulations were last changed. Keep an ear out if the government moves to revise the law and closes the loophole.

Just wanted to keep you informed, grown men can make their own minds up. With all that said, good luck!

I suggest you do research but I have been playing for years. I have won money and have lost but now I win more than I lose. I figured out that if I play head to head games I have a 50% chance of winning. I am pretty knowledgeable about fantasy football so I have been doing very well lately. I didnt know this info when I first started. You can play for a little as $1. You can also practice the free games. If you want to try it out.

Edited by Falcon918

Ever since the US gov cracked down on internet gambling and rewrote the law, these fantasy betting sites have popped up. Its a loophole and I imagine it will be addressed at some point. Just keep in mind the same people running the former internet gambling sites are the ones running this now. Not saying you can't win, but they aren't new at this, and these companies are designed to turn a profit.

Also, keep in mind that where the money is accounted may mean some of it is forfeited as much was when the regulations were last changed. Keep an ear out if the government moves to revise the law and closes the loophole.

Just wanted to keep you informed, grown men can make their own minds up. With all that said, good luck!

Very different from the normal internet gambling. You dont play against the house. You play against people like you and I. Its fantasy football. Not like blackjack or poker going against the house. Like I said I have been playing for years. The only reason I tried it is because its promoted on ESPN. Edited by Falcon918

I have played on Fanduel for 2 years.. I like it because you don't have to commit to the year; you can pick different players every week. I usually end up breaking even by the end of the year (on the last game last year I won 75 bucks which is probably about what I spent lol).

I generally play every other week or so depending on my mood.

Very different from the normal internet gambling. You dont play against the house. You play against people like you and I. Its fantasy football. Not like blackjack or poker going against the house. Like I said I have been playing for years. The only reason I tried it is because its promoted on ESPN.

I'm not saying don't play, just providing info. I used to play online poker and saw friends lose money when the government cracked down. Like I said, everyone makes their own choice and I wish all falcons fans who play good luck.

I'm not saying don't play, just providing info. I used to play online poker and saw friends lose money when the government cracked down. Like I said, everyone makes their own choice and I wish all falcons fans who play good luck.

Just saying its nothing like online poker. You get points based off what a player does in real life. Not what the computer algorithm gives you. Still my play responsibly. I get what your saying.