I Stepped On A Soiled Diaper Today

BigBoyCaprice

And of course it was at Walmart.

Went there to pick up some provisions for a mountain trip this weekend. Step out of the car and directly into a shitfilled diaper that had been baking in the afternoon sun. None of the actual babyshit got on my shoe, but it gushed out onto the pavement, with a hue and consistency similar to warm peanut butter.

The smell was horrible. I very nearly vomited

WHO THE **** DOES THAT?? WHAT KIND OF MOUTHBREATHING MONGOLOID SAVAGE ******** TWAT LEAVES A ******* SHITFILLED DIAPER IN A PARKING LOT?!?

Sounds like you had a ****** day, bro.

I took Waylon on a walk the other day and got some on my thumb when I scooped it in the bag. I was less than amused. He ***** at the most unopportune times on walks. Earlier in the week he was walking on the road when suddenly, and without warning, in one swift motion he stopped, squatted, and **** right there in the road. Then another day he had his leg hiked taking a piss on a stop sign. I was watching him and all of the sudden, mid-PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL, his little butt hole opened up and he started shitting. Never stopped peeing or dropped his leg. Just ****.

I took Waylon on a walk the other day and got some on my thumb when I scooped it in the bag. I was less than amused. He ***** at the most unopportune times on walks. Earlier in the week he was walking on the road when suddenly, and without warning, in one swift motion he stopped, squatted, and **** right there in the road. Then another day he had his leg hiked taking a piss on a stop sign. I was watching him and all of the sudden, mid-PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL, his little butt hole opened up and he started shitting. Never stopped peeing or dropped his leg. Just ****.

laugh.png Waylon's a multi-tasker.

My boy-dog is like that. He'll be running full-speed across the yard and then stop on a dime and immediately start pooping.

I was probably no more than 4 years old and sitting in the seat of a shopping cart as my mom pushed me through an old A&P. We were stopped and I looked at the shelf next to me and saw what looked like a chocolate Dairy Queen ice cream cone (without the cone), just sitting there on the shelf in front of me. Just a perfect chocolate swirl. I reached out and grabbed it and it was a ****. To this day that is probably my most vivid childhood memory.

Inopportune. Sorry, just trying to help.