Whatever Happened To The Lbs Like Shembo Blitzing From The De Position

Theyhateme : )

Shembo was never a DE or even a OLB after we drafted him, so I have no clue where you drew that conclusion.... But I do think you are referring to players like Maponga,Osi,Starr,Mass,etc. and I have no clue as to what their plans are on defense. From what I've seen Nolan is running this new defense called the 11! Not even he knows what is going to happen!

Yeah, if Shembo gets to the QB it is going to have to be from inside stunts and blitzes from the ILB position. He can get in that A gap though.....Let him try. No other pressure package is consistently working.

Shembo was never a DE or even a OLB after we drafted him, so I have no clue where you drew that conclusion.... But I do think you are referring to players like Maponga,Osi,Starr,Mass,etc. and I have no clue as to what their plans are on defense. From what I've seen Nolan is running this new defense called the 11! Not even he knows what is going to happen!

yes he was. we moved him inside after mini-camps. he played outside at ND

Let's see what happens over the next 4 or 5 games. Against the 2 offenses we played, with 8 new starters on defense and a new scheme, that was a brutal way to start out. We may see some changes implemented that we like over the next severL games.

The defensive scheme isn't new.

The only thing that might be different from previous years is that we will see the 3-4 packages used a bit more over the 4-3 packages.

To be clear, I see what you are saying.

Please get Kroy off the dam field though. Still need more talent on the defense.

It was suppose to happen in that 3-4 package and it wasn't just him either.

It amazes me how people convince themselves that they know what they are talking about when they really don't have an effin clue.

it is crazy. lol

but yeah, i think shembo would look nice coming off the edge. he has already proven he can handle the NFL physically. i think he would be ou best pass rusher. imagine if we had a healthy weatherspoon. we could do worrilow and spoon inside with bartu as a 3rd guy in the rotation. then shembo can rush off one edge with osi, mass, biermann, maponga getting reps to see who could rush the other edge

I told you they had Shembo blitzing from the end.....SMH...LOL...