We Know Who Is Saying "pay Me The Money" From The Saints 2009 Team.

Trouble

Darren Sharper is taking legal aim at the New Orleans Saints from his California jail cell, pressing on with a previously denied workers compensation claim that his former employer owes him more than $95,000 because of a November 2009 knee injury he says shortened his career.

Read the full story and its a long one:

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2014/09/darren_sharper_appeals_decisio.html

The Rapist gets raped by Benson (Benson`ed) from jail.

Its funny someone can learn laws that favor them when it comes to money, but can not learn the laws when it comes to sexual conduct with others.

He waited to long to file for compensation, probably because he was in fear of being cut by the Saints. But i actually favor the Saints here. Screw him.

Bounty, Rape, Video tapes in locker rooms, Benson laws compensation gate.

(Sorry to the submitter of this news. Im not feeling it for more zingers. Its to early and i got another crappy day ahead. But thanx for the heads up and the thoughts. I`ll do better next time).

I really think Pizza Hut Meat Lover's Pizza with black olives is the only way to go with pizza. Although, they used to have a pizza called a priazzo, that was an actual pie. I mean the crust covered the entire thing and all of the meats and cheese and ingredients were on the inside. I'd like for them to bring that back. But to be fair, I don't know if my mid-section which is ever widening after my workout hiatus and my extended visit to New Orleans, could take that.

I really think Pizza Hut Meat Lover's Pizza with black olives is the only way to go with pizza. Although, they used to have a pizza called a priazzo, that was an actual pie. I mean the crust covered the entire thing and all of the meats and cheese and ingredients were on the inside. I'd like for them to bring that back. But to be fair, I don't know if my mid-section which is ever widening after my workout hiatus and my extended visit to New Orleans, could take that.

Thank you. My family and a freind has been trying to remember the name of that pizza for years. We used to mow grass at pizza hut when we where kids and get those free with a picture of dew. Play some video games and be set all day. That was a good Pizza.

Priazzo was the bomb diggity! They need to bring 'em back!

Back on topic. I have tried Dominoes and they were the turrbl for years. They have pretty much come out and admitted how substandard their product was and to be honest, they have made an improvement. Their pepperoni is pretty decent but I still gotta go with Pizza Hut. Papa John's actually makes me nauseous, something to do with their sauce. Or am I confusing them with another low grade pizza shop?

But I have always wanted to try Numero Uno's Deep Dish. Anyone know anything about that?

Back on topic. I have tried Dominoes and they were the turrbl for years. They have pretty much come out and admitted how substandard their product was and to be honest, they have made an improvement. Their pepperoni is pretty decent but I still gotta go with Pizza Hut. Papa John's actually makes me nauseous, something to do with their sauce. Or am I confusing them with another low grade pizza shop?

But I have always wanted to try Numero Uno's Deep Dish. Anyone know anything about that?

Numero Uno.....That is a great tasting pie! I could only manage 2 slices before I was full though!

Honestly, after all the "dat dog" and burger joint crazes in new orleans...a $1.50 hotdog and drink is all I need.

Sometimes a Pizza instead if I'm in the mood.

I just don't comprehend why some of my friends would go to Dat Dog and spend $8 on a hot dog WEEKLY. Its their "Wednesday Lunch outing" choice.

Seriously, they have logged it, they haven't missed a week of Dat Dog since the start of this year.

I like Pizza Hut...but Papa John's over Pizza Hut any day!