The Nfl At A Glance

clownorg

Oh, and if we didn't need another case of this, see Jonathan Dwyer.

Yeah man when it rains it pours. Women are coming out of the woodwork now. I have mixed emotions about it. If they are indeed being abused then please please come out and say so, this needs to stop, and it needs to stop now. On the other hand if it is all just a money grab because they see the attention all the other cases are getting it can actually be detrimental to the people who seriously need the help. I hope it's all real and legit, I just have very little faith in humanity.

Yeah man when it rains it pours. Women are coming out of the woodwork now. I have mixed emotions about it. If they are indeed being abused then please please come out and say so, this needs to stop, and it needs to stop now. On the other hand if it is all just a money grab because they see the attention all the other cases are getting it can actually be detrimental to the people who seriously need the help. I hope it's all real and legit, I just have very little faith in humanity.

Honestly that's how I see it. They know any possible publicity about domestic violence spell a the end for any player and even if they are innocent I'm sure guys would rather pay then go thru the media frenzy. DV is wrong but the women taken advantage of the situation are the worse

Honestly that's how I see it. They know any possible publicity about domestic violence spell a the end for any player and even if they are innocent I'm sure guys would rather pay then go thru the media frenzy. DV is wrong but the women taken advantage of the situation are the worse

Well I really hope that the people in charge take the time to investigate them all fully and not like what happened with Ray Rice. I want the people in actual need to get help and hope they can filter out the ones in it for the publicity.

This. Thumbs up. +1. However else i can say it. Yes.

I don't want to start any arguments etc. and it's kind of off topic but I think it's a shame that people harp on the media coverage that Michael Sam got (yes, it was excessive for a 7th round pick, but it was also a big deal to the gay community... history was being made) and get mad when the media points out child abusers and woman beaters, calling it essentially a witch hunt. My view is different from most of the straight male posters here (and NFL fans in general), but the fact remains that Sam is on a practice squad because he's a 'distraction' when he had more sacks in the preseason than our whole team has in 2 regular season games, and yet these other players, especially the stars, are allowed to play until TMZ finds a tape the NFL front office was apparently too busy to watch and $pon$or$ start to drop teams so the NFL bends to pressure because they hate to lose money. The NFL is so backwards and it's really disappointing me lately.

Also I am glad that most of our guys are closer to choir boys than anything... but let's not forget TD did draft a 'risk' in Shembo who allegedly sexually assaulted a woman who ended up killing herself from the pressure of the Notre Dame football players telling her to keep quiet.

Well we know the Dwyer thing is true because he admitted to doing it but not calling it abuse. LOL. I don't know how you can admit to headbutting your wife but not admit to calling it abuse.