Ap Out Again

meezy0236

Times are changing. Kids respect more than just the belt, nomsayin? Try changing the wifi password and see if you dont get results

I am more with the Heathcliff Huxtable Method....I take everything I bought you out of the room including the door, put in cot, basic clothes, and you will do chores to earn everything back over a period of months....need a computer? Library has them....wanna play video games? walk or ride a bus to the neighborhood walmart until the employees tell you to stop....on Saturdays only!

Times are changing. Kids respect more than just the belt, nomsayin? Try changing the wifi password and see if you dont get results

Shoot i put a admin program on my sons. It cut off every day when i set it to by default. If he tried to guess the pass word or uninstall it. It locked his PC up. If he did good i could give him tokens for like a extra hour to be on it.

If that didnt work and he decided to square off. I was a lot bigger than he was and i still wasnt gonna take his lip. Im from the South. The AP is situation is full of crap. Government cant even get my road paves that they messed up, yet they are gonna tell me how to raise a child.

They should worry about wars and crap, not how i discipline my child. To this day my son still respects me and i never had to beat his ***.

Parents used to beat the crap out of their kids... parents also would give kids whiskey to calm kids down to go to sleep. Dont give me political correct ness. The older generation was not the perfect example of parenting. I say this as someone who is pro spanking. No need to use objects

Used to think that my pop owned a auto parts store...He preferred Fan Belts ....My brothers and I would find them and throw them down the sewer in front of the house or in the woods, and I'll be doggone if he had spares in areas we never dreamed about looking! Let me tell you, those things leave marks like you wouldn't believe! So you either went to play outside in the Georgia heat and humidity in Levi's toughskin jeans to hide the marks IF you weren't grounded in addition to the punishment you received, or were made to stay inside til the more incriminating marks healed up.

Joe, one of my frat brothers just made his son give the up the flatscreen, PS4 console, games, controllers, and accessories to the kid he was notified his son had been picking on in school in front of the school!.....I think my boy better sleep with one eye open....gaming consoles is serious bidnezz!

As someone who doesn't have a son, and probably in that age range to do so (I'm 24) I still remember the spankings I got. None of them to this day have made me regret/hate my parents. They were mostly given by my mother, and honestly I love her one and the same, but I'll be d***ed if I do have a son/daughter and someone tells me how to raise my own.

I honestly believe people don't get out to see how bad certain kids can be seriously though. I'll just say this not naming any names, but got a friend who's sister has a son as well exact same as AP son's age. Now had AP beaten this kid I guarantee there would be no outcry over child abuse. For one this kid is disrespectful to the absolute power one can be, and he's cussing all the time, and doesn't adhere to anything his mother does.

Like I said some people need to go outside, and just see how bad certain kids can be.

I don't know man, leaving lacerations and welts on a 4 year old is beyond you can/can't spank your child.

My real problem is that they are suspending him for something that hasn't went to trial. Same with Rice. The league is not the legal system. Let them do their job. It's like guilty before being convicted.

I wonder if the military trains people that way?

I remember a story from years back. back in the days. I used to work for walmart and i was at lunch sitting with this funny little black lady. She was telling me of a story from the day before.

She got off work and walked home. Saw her 18 year old son and his freind drunk out front drinking. They said hi and she said hi. She walked right passed them. Went in the house and got a frying pan. Came out and chased both their butts out the yard. She didnt play.

I told her about the laws and talking to her kids. She said "i did talk to them. I told them if i ever came home and seen stuff like that, that is what would happen." Not my fault they didnt listen.

She said "ill go to jail to teach them a hard lesson that they will never do again". She said "im not raising any gang members here or gonna allow any delinquents disrespectful punks on my property including my son".

She said "i never had that issue again and when i see his friend he is total respectful.".

The high school i went to tought you how to be a thug and goto prison or end up dead. We have 1 great football team though.

But kids are exposed to worse evil now than they where when they grew up. Computer addiction is as bad as drug addiction. Kids have withdrawl and do crazy crap when you cut them off.

I cant even play on xboxlive of psn online because listening to 12 year olds cuss and scream for hours drives me insane. Playing games like COD online is one of the worse things a parent can let their kid do. Or a MMO like world of warcraft. Thats like opening pandoras box when you give those 2 games to kids and even some adults.

Most fans fail to realize the severity of the trauma on the helpless child.

yeah 4 years old, thats crossing the line. I was talking more teen years with single parents.

But that crap people do to children like put their hands in boiling water is just sick. In understand force when its needed. But its not needed to control a 4 year old. No matter how you grew up. You should strive to be better than your parents and learn from mistake they made raising you. As your child should you.

yeah 4 years old, thats crossing the line. I was talking more teen years with single parents.

But that crap people do to children like put their hands in boiling water is just sick. In understand force when its needed. But its not needed to control a 4 year old. No matter how you grew up. You should strive to be better than your parents and learn from mistake they made raising you. As your child should you.

I guarantee they learn quick like I said people need to get out in the real world and learn what some of these 4 year olds actually do. Oh and extra thing how big some of them are not every 4 year is average size. Heck I wasn't average size at 4 I looked as if I belonged in 1st grade because of my height I was taller than most of my peers at that time.