Should Nolan Move Back Upstairs?

Dharma Initiative

No. He's not being handicapped by his perspective, it's not having one premium pass rusher to work with that's more the problem.

Maybe he thinks Kroy is getting closer than he is because of his jumbled view of all the players on the field. Maybe a higher perspective helps he see Kroy get shoved 5 yards out of every play

It's why I think the mid deck is a better view than way down close on the first deck, I can see more of what's going on

Maybe he thinks Kroy is getting closer than he is because of his jumbled view of all the players on the field. Maybe a higher perspective helps he see Kroy get shoved 5 yards out of every play

It's why I think the mid deck is a better view than way down close on the first deck, I can see more of what's going on

Tom-Cruise-Laughing.gif

Does every conversation we have have to be nothing but "we don't have a passrusher"?

I mean its becoming pointless to be on this board. There is no discussion.

But dharma, I think it would help a little. It clearly hadn't added the motivation boost we hoped it would, and I think from an Xs and Os standpoint the box is much betted

Does every conversation we have have to be nothing but "we don't have a passrusher"?

I mean its becoming pointless to be on this board. There is no discussion.

But dharma, I think it would help a little. It clearly hadn't added the motivation boost we hoped it would, and I think from an Xs and Os standpoint the box is much betted

It is what the guy preferred his whole career until last year's desperation move down to the field

He's got Cox to get personal with players on the sideline when needed so, yes, he needs to be where he can have the best possible view of opposing offenses to call down plays.

It's past time for Smith to stop playing 3rd grade games and focus on maximizing results.

Should Nolan stand on his head until the defense registers its first sack?

+1

The guy lived in the pressbox watching the game from above. Last year we made the desperate move of putting him on the sideline.

Anyone think we'd benefit from Nolan having an ominous view again of the field?

I think if we the improvments we made at the position coaches the move wont be as bad, but then again he needs to get a first hand on the field view of how bad this defense looks. I dont care where he sits, he needs to figure out how to fix this defense.