Bring Him Home Td

birdz4i

The Washington Redskins have cut Bacarri Rambo after the second-year safety struggled in the team's first two games.

Rambo was released Tuesday to make room for safety Brandon Meriweather, who was restored to the roster after serving a two-game suspension for a helmet-to-helmet hit.

Rambo was a sixth-round draft pick in 2013 out of Georgia and emerged from last year's training camp with a starting job, but he consistently missed tackles and soon was benched.

Rambo returned to start this season during Meriweather's suspension, but he gave up a big play in each of the first two games and was benched again in the second half of Sunday's win over the Jacksonville Jaguars.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/redskins-cut-struggling-rambo-restore-172811925--nfl.html

figured i would save all you uga fans the trouble and make the thread.

Can he block Matt's front side? Open a running lane? Rush a QB consistently?

Didn't think so....

Well that is a ****** attitude. Nobody said he is gonna solve all our problems. Smh. Pout somewhere else.

We don't need another Toyota Camry on the roster.

WTF does that mean?

lol

Rambo-Machinegun-69265.gif

****. Yes.

Well that is a ****** attitude. Nobody said he is gonna solve all our problems. Smh. Pout somewhere else.

Not pouting, never do about a game that I cannot control. Just pointing out we have bigger problems than safety, where we have a guy who is borderline All Pro and a decent journeyman, plus promising back ups that are playing special teams. Sometimes its more to think with the mind than with the heart.

Not pouting, never do about a game that I cannot control. Just pointing out we have bigger problems than safety, where we have a guy who is borderline All Pro and a decent journeyman, plus promising back ups that are playing special teams. Sometimes its more to think with the mind than with the heart.

well im just saying, you seem a bit pouty. i wasnt even saying we needed to sign him, just that the attitude was pretty ******.

Actually lets sign him! Hear me out....

As we all know Paul Worrilow,Kroy Biermann,and Bartu are all definite liabilities in coverage. But we insist in using them anyways.... How about instead of using these 3 who couldn't cover a piece of bread with peanut butter, we sign Rambo who can come in and play SS on passing downs with Lowery. That way we can move Willy Mo to a hybrid LB/S coverage guy that way we won't get toasted as often on passing plays. Thoughts?

Actually lets sign him! Hear me out....

As we all know Paul Worrilow,Kroy Biermann,and Bartu are all definite liabilities in coverage. But we insist in using them anyways.... How about instead of using these 3 who couldn't cover a piece of bread with peanut butter, we sign Rambo who can come in and play SS on passing downs with Lowery. That way we can move Willy Mo to a hybrid LB/S coverage guy that way we won't get toasted as often on passing plays. Thoughts?

Moore is a good safety. If we move him to linebacker then he will have to learn again and probably be found out of position more often than not. I can appreciate the logic, but not sure it would work.