Q N A With Levonte David. Theres Bad Blood Between The Falcons And Bucs

Atlien 404

Way early in the season, so it's a very small sample size so take it for what it's worth.

PFF has Levonte David ranked 4th out of 50 4-3 outside linebackers.

Worrilow is ranked 77th of 78 inside linebackers.

More than half of Worrilow's tackles are assists....in other words, other players made the tackle, and he was in a position to pile on without getting a penalty...JUST LIKE BROOKING spent his entire career doing.laugh.png

lol im not saying worrilow is as good as david. but PFF is used here when it benefits rivals arguments and dismissed when it doesnt. so i take PFF with a grain of salt

and for the record, falcons fans are just playing around, no need to look up PFF Numbers anyway lol. its common sense

Edited by ATLien 404

More than half of Worrilow's tackles are assists....in other words, other players made the tackle, and he was in a position to pile on without getting a penalty...JUST LIKE BROOKING spent his entire career doing.laugh.png

He can move side to side rather quickly and get to the ball carrier so he's almost always in on the tackle. He has more solo tackles than David if I'm not mistaken. Of course you'll misconstrue that point and miss the real one.

He can move side to side rather quickly and get to the ball carrier so he's almost always in on the tackle. He has more solo tackles than David if I'm not mistaken. Of course you'll misconstrue that point and miss the real one.

No, you are mistaken. David has more tackles 14 to Worrilow's 13, with only 3 assists, while Worrilow has 16 assists but he plays weakside, not inside, so Worrilow should make more.

But if it makes you all feel better about your team to believe Worrilow's better than an All Pro, I understand.wink.png