Dom Spiro Spero - As Long As I Breath I Hope.

parmenion

Huh? We're lucky it was as close as it was.

That said, I do believe we will beat the Bucs.

Actually if you re watch it ( as painful as it may sounds)

He is right............. but you can say that about pretty much every nfl game..... a small handful of plays can mean the difference in a 3 point win or a 40 point loss.

But when you re watch the game and are able to slow it down it was not near the butt kicking it seemed live.

3 of the biggest plays in the game came because our guys slipped/ left their feet.

He is right............. but you can say that about pretty much every nfl game..... a small handful of plays can mean the difference in a 3 point win or a 40 point loss.

But when you re watch the game and are able to slow it down it was not near the butt kicking it seemed live.

3 of the biggest plays in the game came because our guys slipped/ left their feet.

I've got five gallons of star dust you can pump up your ***. I'll sell it to you for $1500

Kinda does have a point. Matt was slipping and sliding all over a DRY field. Alford left his feet to lay out and break up a pass, resulting in a long TD, the first pick by their saftey ALkuekmad (or whatever it is) Matt had bad footing and the ball was thrown behind HD.

Either way, not a game I'd like to watch again.