So Roddy Missed 2Nd Straight Practice

D-Byrdz 4 Life

War will be high on our list this offseason. But not before pass rushers and OL. It's sad TD and Smith are wasting Ryan and Roddy's years

Whats sad is if they start Beirmann after watching 2 weeks of tape on this joker. This is how far down TD and Smith let this roster fall and people thought they were going to fix it all this year. I think it would take a competent GM and coaching staff 2 to 3 yrs to fix this mess, and to keep letting this regime try fix this is insane, they are incapable, period. Ryan and Roddy are not seeing a championship with this regime nor is anyone else.

Are we confident enough that we can beat the Bucs without Roddy and/or Jake M out?

Which is more important - going 2-1 and perhaps then having one of the two not be 100% for the Minnesota game or going 1-2 and having them for the game outdoors at Minnesota?

2-1. If they can play, they can play.

This isn't surprising. I said in another thread, that they'll probably sit him all week, since we're on a short week, and slap him with the "questionable" tag. I have no reason to believe that he won't play.

c705222874c6ddad097eb2f3e790261e_normal.jpegvaughn mcclure @vxmcclure23 · 8m

Smith said it's not important for Roddy to practice this week on short week. Just want him ready for Thursday.

Hamstrings are no joke and reduce Roddy to being a decoy (like last year).

Activate Bernard Reedy and let's go vertical . At the worse it opens up underneath routes and poses a threat their defense has to honor.

I hate it when we show up carrying this fancy long range rifle ( 4 wide receivers) but settle for pistol range shots .

I say shoot the gun and don't leave any bullets in the chamber....