Nobody Talking About That Ol Washed Up Sproles

SyCo

It was strictly a "business" move by the Saints. The fans just tried to make themselves feel better by saying he had lost a step or wasn't productive. It was crap.

You're just a tall cool glass of iced tea mvc.

I know you're just looking at it through your puke green colored glasses though

Look at his ypr/ypc. Every year he's been with the Saints its been going downhill. Do I miss him, yes. Would he be of the same value to us as he is to the eagles? No. We became too predictable with him, and it showed.

We had to lose either PT or Sproles, the right choice was keeping PT. He's the do-it-all back that is getting up there in age. Ingram goes down, you have an inexperienced guy (Khiry) and Sproles, Brees would be dead in regards to pass protection. At least PT is the safety net that can run screens, catch out of the backfield, run decently, and block.

Look at his ypr/ypc. Every year he's been with the Saints its been going downhill. Do I miss him, yes. Would he be of the same value to us as he is to the eagles? No. We became too predictable with him, and it showed.

We had to lose either PT or Sproles, the right choice was keeping PT. He's the do-it-all back that is getting up there in age. Ingram goes down, you have an inexperienced guy (Khiry) and Sproles, Brees would be dead in regards to pass protection. At least PT is the safety net that can run screens, catch out of the backfield, run decently, and block.

You see magic potatoes get still but I don't know why. Ready at bunk bed but the red rid of green postures maybe Thera feel so thy. I don't see any TV bit not the ditch db IV NJ.

G gets dirk Ford fish octagon idiocy chi than swype God his bled Chism kudu Juan grind things fifth k Kevin Hristo Hristo unfunny Jody tunic kind deck Sydney en ix IV fun TB TB HTC ugh tn gun.

So in short

Guns deaf red tin in Ni in ji. Look at it this way. .. Zim Fk grub Hutch even tn G u gun Hutch thug rich fix thin tn com bro husky thru. Uruguay Cayenne oc they tn Thu dunno ti div Eric Dino didn't.

You see magic potatoes get still but I don't know why. Ready at bunk bed but the red rid of green postures maybe Thera feel so thy. I don't see any TV bit not the ditch db IV NJ.

G gets dirk Ford fish octagon idiocy chi than swype God his bled Chism kudu Juan grind things fifth k Kevin Hristo Hristo unfunny Jody tunic kind deck Sydney en ix IV fun TB TB HTC ugh tn gun.

So in short

Guns deaf red tin in Ni in ji. Look at it this way. .. Zim Fk grub Hutch even tn G u gun Hutch thug rich fix thin tn com bro husky thru. Uruguay Cayenne oc they tn Thu dunno ti div Eric Dino didn't.

this man should be our ambassador to China

I know I'll get a ton of non-believers but hear me out. In 1972, I was a police officer patrolling out in the country at 2 AM on a crystal clear night in Central Fla. I was in an area of know drug plane activity. I noticed a yellow light floating slowly across the sky in front of me. I got out of the car to get a better look. It floated from my left to the right. I couldn't tell exactly how far away it actually was. As I watched in amazement it all of a sudden stopped dead in it's track. The size then expanded from the size of a grapefruit to the size of a garbage can lid. As it expanded, the yellow color changed to a brite white. Once it reached it's final expanded size it shrunk down to the dize of a softball and then shot straight up into the sky without a sound and at a speed that was incomprehensable. I know many non believers are going to recommend I see a shrink but I know what I saw.

The reason I am posting this experience today is because of a dream I had last night. It was a vision of a space craft hovering over the missing Malaysian aircraft and sucking the plane up to the belly of the ufo and absconding with it into space. I won't tell my wife about this dream because years after telling her about what I saw in '72, she still laughs about it. I can't laugh because I know what I witnessed. Now as far as the dream, it sounds far fetched to me. But if some entity had the resourses to perform what I saw in '72, then my dream could be plausable. I'm prepared to take the diss from non believers but if anyone had any type of ufo experience I'd like to hear about it on this thread. Thanks.

So in short

First post I've ever seen by you that makes sense.

I knew you had it in you!

I know I'll get a ton of non-believers but hear me out. In 1972, I was a police officer patrolling out in the country at 2 AM on a crystal clear night in Central Fla. I was in an area of know drug plane activity. I noticed a yellow light floating slowly across the sky in front of me. I got out of the car to get a better look. It floated from my left to the right. I couldn't tell exactly how far away it actually was. As I watched in amazement it all of a sudden stopped dead in it's track. The size then expanded from the size of a grapefruit to the size of a garbage can lid. As it expanded, the yellow color changed to a brite white. Once it reached it's final expanded size it shrunk down to the dize of a softball and then shot straight up into the sky without a sound and at a speed that was incomprehensable. I know many non believers are going to recommend I see a shrink but I know what I saw.

The reason I am posting this experience today is because of a dream I had last night. It was a vision of a space craft hovering over the missing Malaysian aircraft and sucking the plane up to the belly of the ufo and absconding with it into space. I won't tell my wife about this dream because years after telling her about what I saw in '72, she still laughs about it. I can't laugh because I know what I witnessed. Now as far as the dream, it sounds far fetched to me. But if some entity had the resourses to perform what I saw in '72, then my dream could be plausable. I'm prepared to take the diss from non believers but if anyone had any type of ufo experience I'd like to hear about it on this thread. Thanks.

I am not kidding you when I tell you that my pops told me something almost verbatim to this happened about 40 years ago.