Don't Buy Into Thursday Night

I know all of us are not pleased with what we did in Cincy so expect a complete turnaround on Thursday Night. Just don't buy into it because we are facing the Buccs......on another note Trufant is becoming my fav player on this team.

http://espn.go.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/8224/falcons-had-better-rush-to-it

so expect a complete turnaround on Thursday Night.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the talent anywhere for us in the front 7 for a complete turnaround, and if it's there, it's buried on the depth chart in favor of ghosts like the neutered Kroy "reality show" Biermann and Osi "past my prime" Umenyiora.

I just don't even know where to begin. So many things look like they're being done wrong from a spectator's perspective. It's obviously easy to call the shots from my living room, but what they're doing right now isn't working at all. You think they would at least try a few different things to see if they can get something going.

As much as I love this team, I absolutely HATE the way they're playing.

I can't speak but for myself. Happy with the win but like 'cnasty', I'm not fond of our overall play either. I guess you're easy to please.

Don't know about him, but I can be happy with a win and unhappy about our roster at the same time. Also, just because a person doesn't constantly complain about something and tries to enjoy the game/games it doesn't mean they are content with what's going on. Some people just don't feel the need to complain all the time. Fans don't have to cry constantly to be fans.

Don't know about him, but I can be happy with a win and unhappy about our roster at the same time. Also, just because a person doesn't constantly complain about something and tries to enjoy the game/games it doesn't mean they are content with what's going on. Some people just don't feel the need to complain all the time. Fans don't have to cry constantly to be fans.

mods shouldn't have opinions if you can't +1!

Exactly

I can't speak but for myself. Happy with the win but like 'cnasty', I'm not fond of our overall play either. I guess you're easy to please.

That's pretty much my stance. I prefer watching a win any day of the week, but if we're squeaking by teams here and there constantly, that will eventually catch up with us. I would love to just watch the team play with a mean/nasty streak for 60 minutes. They type of play where you know they left it all on the field. If you watch other teams' games, you'll see what that looks like.

Everybody is overlooking that the Bucs have a formidable run game, Martin and don't forget Rainey who murdered us last year...their QB sucks they have above average receivers, and their defense is STOUT & LOADED W pro bowl talent..IMO this can be Cincy 2.0 if we don't get thing straight TODAY!!

Edited by TheeTKOBeatz

Everybody is overlooking that the Bucs have a formidable run game, Martin and don't forget Rainey who murdered us last year...their QB sucks they have above average receivers, and their defense is STOUT & LOADED W pro bowl talent..IMO this can be Cincy 2.0 if we don't get thing straight TODAY!!

Other than a couple of players, this is the same D that made Geno Smith look unstoppable. I could see Rex Grossman hanging a 40-burger on these jokers.

That's pretty much my stance. I prefer watching a win any day of the week, but if we're squeaking by teams here and there constantly, that will eventually catch up with us. I would love to just watch the team play with a mean/nasty streak for 60 minutes. They type of play where you know they left it all on the field. If you watch other teams' games, you'll see what that looks like.

I'd love to see us out coach the other team for once. I'd love to see our offense dictate what the opposing defense does. I'd like to see our defense dictate what the opposing offense does.

i agree - I will be happy with a win - but it won't trick my mind into thinking this roster is OK.

i agree - even though Tampa is 0-2 - we have always struggled with them and there defense is a h3LLuva lot better than ours. Falcons are horrible against the run right now as well - while I believe the Falcons should win this game, if they don't come out sharp, it could be a dog-fight (pun intended).

giphy.gif

Guest facelessman07

Even when we win, don't be happy about it? Got it.

That's the problem, even when we win against inferior talent we commit the same mistakes that make us lose to superior teams. A few of us on the board point it out, then we're told to shut up because we won. Sorry, even in wins there are glaring issues that need to be corrected. Issues Smitty has constantly overlooked because he got complacent with mediocrity and we won...barely...against crap teams.

I want a coach and staff that is pissed off for greatness, as Ray Lewis eloquently put it.

So an 0-2 team that barely lost to two **** good defenses, is just going to roll over and die?!?! LOL WTF?? Tampa has a GOOD defense,and despite their QB (who will blow up our secondary by the way) Tampa will be more then a match for our weak *** offensive line. The bucs QB will face NO pressure and their rb's SHOULD break 150 yards...geez De NILE is more than a river in Egypt it appears.