It Appears The Bengals Managed To Beat The Fans Out Of Us!

slider

dumpster_fire_zpsce6df3d2.jpg

You're driving down the street. Suddenly you spot a huge dumpster fire. Do you find yourself wanting to be a fan of said dumpster? Do you go home and see if you can purchase a dumpster jersey to wear? Do you find yourself exhausted from sitting on the edge of your couch watching the dumpster fire all afternoon on dumpster fire day? You probably are going to say you do, but are you being sincere?

Suddenly you spot a huge dumpster fire. Do you find yourself wanting to be a fan of said dumpster? Do you go home and see if you can purchase a dumpster jersey to wear? Do you find yourself exhausted from sitting on the edge of your couch watching the dumpster fire all afternoon on dumpster fire day? You probably are going to say you do, but are you being sincere?

[/quote/]

I certainly don't look silly by running to the nearby THEATRE AND YELLING FIRE when it's only the dumpster down the street.

Edited by slider

Sad isn't it?

Their nuts haven't dropped yet. Was about to say can't blame 'em but I've been waitn' too long for 'em to get a pair. I said it elsewhere, they just watched Mike Tyson beat the **** out of us and their best analysis is "why didn't we just knock him out?" My wife understands competition better than that and she's never played a sport or had a fight in her life.