Anyone Been To Music Midtown Before?

Has anyone here been to Music Midtown before?

I ask because I've never been and I see that no parking is provided... but surely there will be little public lots nearby like there are around the dome on gamedays. They may be $30 a nday but still. Does anyone know?

Thanks for any help

Unlikely. I used to park at my office when I worked in Midtown, but they suggest taking MARTA, which is the best bet.

P.S., eat at the Happy Belly food truck. You'll thank me later.

Hmm it's at piedmont? They have parking decks but those will probably fill fast. There's Ansley mall which is really a large strip mall that might have some public parking available for the day.

Its like a quarter or half mile from the park?

There's also grady high school that is right on the edge of the park

But yes. There will be parking available and you shouldn't worry about that. I hope this helps.

Piedmont Park is a great place if you've never been there

Piedmont Park. Main stages are at 10th and Monroe across from Grady High School.

Ahh then I'd definitely shoot for grady if you get there early enough man. There aren't a whole lot of other public lots on monroe at that side of the park. Other than the piedmont parking decks. There's also a movie theatre, trader Joes, Starbucks, shopping center across from grady but they don't have a huge parking lot, so that'll fill up fast as well.

Thats about all I know of on that stretch of monroe up from piedmont road

Ahh then I'd definitely shoot for grady if you get there early enough man. There aren't a whole lot of other public lots on monroe at that side of the park. Other than the piedmont parking decks. There's also a movie theatre, trader Joes, Starbucks, shopping center across from grady but they don't have a huge parking lot, so that'll fill up fast as well.

Thats about all I know of on that stretch of monroe up from piedmont road

The problem is there will be like 70,000 people in attendance, many wanting to park in those same spots. I'd seriously take MARTA if that's at all possible.

On Friday, you might be able to get close parking simply by getting there early enough, since most people will be working. Saturday, I'd bet there won't be anything within 5 miles.

The problem is there will be like 70,000 people in attendance, many wanting to park in those same spots. I'd seriously take MARTA if that's at all possible.

On Friday, you might be able to get close parking simply by getting there early enough, since most people will be working. Saturday, I'd bet there won't be anything within 5 miles.

The only Marta in Midtown is arts station at Thats on West Peachtree which is on 14th? Street I believe on the other side of Peachtree. I wonder if they'll have busses.

70000 though? Goodness. That area is not fit to handle that kind of traffic. Highly residential.

Get ready to walk adeema haha

The only Marta in Midtown is arts station at Thats on West Peachtree which is on 14th? Street I believe on the other side of Peachtree. I wonder if they'll have busses.

70000 though? Goodness. That area is not fit to handle that kind of traffic. Highly residential.

Get ready to walk adeema haha

There's also a station on 10th I think, but Arts Center would be the easiest for anyone OTP. We're going to go to the Medical Center at Glenridge, and then ride to Arts Center and walk to the park.

There's also a station on 10th I think, but Arts Center would be the easiest for anyone OTP. We're going to go to the Medical Center at Glenridge, and then ride to Arts Center and walk to the park.

You're right. I rode the Marta to class for a year and I never noticed that station.... Lol

i went every year from the age of 13 to 18. It has gone downhill big time since back then. You use to be able to see some good shows there. Not so much anymore. **** Ive seen hundreds of great bands there.

The last 2 years we've seen Pearl Jam and Red Hot Chili Peppers headline. Both amazing shows. The lesser acts kind of run together, but we also saw Journey, Drivin n' Cryin, Jane's Addiction and a few other great acts.

Top to bottom the lineups probably aren't as good as they used to be, but we've seen some really good shows there. I'm not particularly interested in the Saturday lineup, and I'm not getting a ticket just to see Gregg Allman, but I'm looking forward to Friday with Run-DMC and Jack White. I wouldn't mind seeing Mayer, but 1) I don't know whether I'll get sugar pop Mayer or blues Mayer, and 2) he's playing at the same time as Jack White, and my wife really wants to see Jack White.

The last 2 years we've seen Pearl Jam and Red Hot Chili Peppers headline. Both amazing shows. The lesser acts kind of run together, but we also saw Journey, Drivin n' Cryin, Jane's Addiction and a few other great acts.

Top to bottom the lineups probably aren't as good as they used to be, but we've seen some really good shows there. I'm not particularly interested in the Saturday lineup, and I'm not getting a ticket just to see Gregg Allman, but I'm looking forward to Friday with Run-DMC and Jack White. I wouldn't mind seeing Mayer, but 1) I don't know whether I'll get sugar pop Mayer or blues Mayer, and 2) he's playing at the same time as Jack White, and my wife really wants to see Jack White.

They must have gotten good again. When i quit going they had stopped having the big bands and started playing that death metal ****. Still have a paper with a pic on the front page of me leaning on the stage during the offspring show. Good times lol