If I Was Lovie Smith And Staff I Would Be Reviewing The Tapes And Copying Exactly What Cincinnati Did

parmenion

On offense - You don't need a tape to know our 1st and 10 play... If SJ is in the backfield (he will be unless he's playing with his hair and talking to female sideline reporters.) we will run up the gut to prove to the world we can make 1 yard when we need it and we will make 1 yard.

On defense - we have one guy mean enough to sack your QB. Number 25 will blitzing once per game and you can hit a your receiver for a quick 6 points in the spot that is now 1 on 1 with Alford.

Edited by trudweathers

Every team watches hours and hours of tape on their next opponent. Not just their opponent's last game, but probably several games including the last time they played each other. Saying you'd be watching tape like it's some kind of unheard of advantage is pretty silly.

Besides, the only things you would glean from our last game was:

1. We can't pass protect against a stout d-line
  2. We can't rush the passer against a JV team

Not sure how much tape you need to watch to figure that out.

From a Bengals fan: I enjoyed meeting many of the Falcons' fans yesterday in Cincinnati. You're classy, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable about the game. I truly hope those who came to Paul Brown Stadium had a good time despite the final score.

Hmmm...about that...your team is very good so do not be embarrassed about losing in Cincinnati. Matt Ryan actually fared a LOT better than Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady did in 2013 because the Bengals' defense put Rodgers on the turf five times and Brady never even got a touchdown.

Your defense is built to oppose Drew Brees and Cam Newton -- not to counter an old fashioned throwback power run game. If you don't fix that, the Steelers, Ravens, and Browns will beat you as well. Mike Nolan reminds me of the Cincinnati defensive coordinators before Mike Zimmer came along: So scared of the long pass that they allowed everything else to happen.

Best wishes on the rest of your season.

From a Bengals fan: I enjoyed meeting many of the Falcons' fans yesterday in Cincinnati. You're classy, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable about the game. I truly hope those who came to Paul Brown Stadium had a good time despite the final score.

Hmmm...about that...your team is very good so do not be embarrassed about losing in Cincinnati. Matt Ryan actually fared a LOT better than Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady did in 2013 because the Bengals' defense put Rodgers on the turf five times and Brady never even got a touchdown.

Your defense is built to oppose Drew Brees and Cam Newton -- not to counter an old fashioned throwback power run game. If you don't fix that, the Steelers, Ravens, and Browns will beat you as well. Mike Nolan reminds me of the Cincinnati defensive coordinators before Mike Zimmer came along: So scared of the long pass that they allowed everything else to happen.

Best wishes on the rest of your season.

I read one paragraph and I call ******** lol.

That's not possible!