A Bold Prediction

Makaveli96

Im not saying our dline is anywhere near average.

But we have played against two of the best Olines in the game. Expect us to feed on the crappy teams and at least end up around 20.

You know part of the problem us that we only have two true outside linebackers on the team. One is out for the year, and the other is playing inside linebacker. We don't even try creative d line stunts like looping, or giving the 5 technique more space.

You know part of the problem us that we only have two true outside linebackers on the team. One is out for the year, and the other is playing inside linebacker. We don't even try creative d line stunts like looping, or giving the 5 technique more space.

Shoot. You aren't about to get me to defend the defensive coaching here lol. Ive said for weeks our LB depth chart is unacceptable. And Ive also said I think its **** hard as a DCO to get 0 sacks as well. Even with below average talent you should be able to manufacture SOME kind of pressure....If Nolan is such a genius, he should be able to figure it out.

A true great DC shouldn't need elite talent to field an average defense.

Shoot. You aren't about to get me to defend the defensive coaching here lol. Ive said for weeks our LB depth chart is unacceptable. And Ive also said I think its **** hard as a DCO to get 0 sacks as well. Even with below average talent you should be able to manufacture SOME kind of pressure....If Nolan is such a genius, he should be able to figure it out.

A true great DC shouldn't need elite talent to field an average defense.

I agree. This problem is due to lack of talent and poor coaching.