The Falcons Are The Only Team Yet To Record A Sack This Season

PantherWake

You all will more than likely get well against the Bucs with multiple sacks, although our offensive line did play better against the Rams. Our new left tackle Collins has done a good job the first two games against two of the best DEs in the league, Hardy & Quinn. As bad as your defense may be right now, ours isn't much better, if that. Ryan should have a field day, and no way can McCown keep up. Plus, You all are virtually guaranteed at least one stupid, costly interception of McCown.

You all will more than likely get well against the Bucs with multiple sacks, although our offensive line did play better against the Rams. Our new left tackle Collins has done a good job the first two games against two of the best DEs in the league, Hardy & Quinn. As bad as your defense may be right now, ours isn't much better, if that. Ryan should have a field day, and no way can McCown keep up. Plus, You all are virtually guaranteed at least one stupid, costly interception of McCown.

Lol you'll be singing mccowns praises Friday morning after he goes ape **** on our so called defense. I'll guarantee he goes for 330 yards and two tds.

Unless McCown runs into defenders i doubt it.

dude we cant even hit the qb

much less get a sack

this D is Bad....Very Bad

we have 3 good players and they are all in the secondary ....well babs is good , but they got him playing D End , IMO he has a much bigger Impact as a Pass Rushing DT....

our Front 7 is the worst I have seen maybe ever as a Falcon Fan

Honestly I cant Remember a worse Front 7 and I have been Watching Falcons since i was a small kid,,, since 79 .....

they may have some talent

but this 4-2-5 scheme is Killing us man....

Noticed in the 4th quarter Sunday we Finally had 3 LBs on the Field , and the run D was much Better in that base 4-3 ....

still didnt get within 3 yds of the QB tho lol

Our line is a mangled up mess. Kroy is a worthless pos. Mass gets sent into coverage on his snaps.

I'm not sure what they're trying to do

They want my black hair to turn grey.

We would have 1 but it was called back too!! :(

Another thing that makes me feel a tad better is that Andy Dalton hasn't even been hit once in two games. Not very much though.