Mark Ingram Will Miss About A Month Due To A Hand Injury.

UG9

At least the Saints have some players and a sense of identity. The Bucs have nothing but a few really good players, playing in both an offensive and defensive scheme that makes absolutely no sense.

I'll take your 0-2 all day long. At worst you all finish 8-8, Tampa Bay will be lucky to win 1 game.

the rotation running back strategy is turning these guys into fragile dolls...

sitting on the sideline and coming in for one or two plays in a shot...

Marshawn Lynch is really the only RB who's coach insists on getting him all lathered up during a game and finishing teams off with him.

All the hits he takes and dishes out, and he gets stronger as the game goes on.

The one season Payton balanced his attack the saints won the you know! But dayum, Payton just doesn't love to run the ball...Is he getting stale?

No, he's not getting stale he's stubborn. Yesterday the Browns were obviously trying to defend the pass, and the running lanes were open all game, but he refused to stick with it even though it was working and it cost them. The offensive production is still really good, but playing on the road you have to stick with what's working.

I didn't see the Saints game but if it's anything like the Falcons. ..

It's easy to gripe about the lack of carries but 3 n outs and penalties take away a ton of opportunities. So what your rb averages 6 yards a carry, you really think they're going to hand it off on third n five?

Drop pass punt get the ball back.

Hand off , now it's Second and short. Every coach in the league is going to take a shot

Shot fails, offensive holding, now it's third n long and you've got no choice.

I didn't see the Saints game but if it's anything like the Falcons. ..

It's easy to gripe about the lack of carries but 3 n outs and penalties take away a ton of opportunities. So what your rb averages 6 yards a carry, you really think they're going to hand it off on third n five?

Drop pass punt get the ball back.

Hand off , now it's Second and short. Every coach in the league is going to take a shot

Shot fails, offensive holding, now it's third n long and you've got no choice.

Not really like that.

The passing worked for the most part after the first quarter.

The problem comes from running the ball for 6 yards on first then throwing it 5 straight times then running it for 17 then 8 then passing 4 straight.

Then u get the ball with 8 minutes left and throw it and throw it and throw it. Ingram was close to 9 ypc and Cleveland had no answer for him. Run the ball runs the clock out.

No they pass and pass and Brees takes a sack on 3rd down to knock them out of fg range.

I said in another thread...but,I'm pretty sure he was pizzed about the game and took it's out on a locker or something ...because I don't remember hearing about or seeing any injury on the field.

Do you think he was pissed about the loss or the play-calling?

He's been involved in losses before. Dude seems like a passionate guy.

Kinda odd with all the 'anger management' issues floating around... will be interesting to see how the Saints spin it.

If there's one position i'm not concerned with regarding depth, it's RB. Ingram has been playing his best ball so far and it sucks to see him go down but it's not season ending and I think Pierre and Khiry can play well in his place. Also Cooks brings a little something to the ground game as well with his jet sweeps, the 3 times i've seen the Saints put him in this position he's ripped off big gains twice. Why they didn't do it more against the Browns? Idk. One things for certain, our RB's aren't the issue nor will they be imo.

Not really like that.

The passing worked for the most part after the first quarter.

The problem comes from running the ball for 6 yards on first then throwing it 5 straight times then running it for 17 then 8 then passing 4 straight.

Then u get the ball with 8 minutes left and throw it and throw it and throw it. Ingram was close to 9 ypc and Cleveland had no answer for him. Run the ball runs the clock out.

No they pass and pass and Brees takes a sack on 3rd down to knock them out of fg range.

Exactly, Graham and Ingram were the primary reasons we were able to keep up in the game. They had no answer for JG and certainly had none for Ingram, why they stopped going to him is a question i'd like an answer to. I'm willing to bet Ingram has become frustrated with SP's insistence on taking the ball out of his hands, if he's not passing the ball when Ingram has hot feet he's taking him out of the game and inserting Pierre or Khiry. Fresh legs can wear a defense down, but so can a violent runner who's averaging 6 ypc against that defense.

Do you think he was pissed about the loss or the play-calling?

He's been involved in losses before. Dude seems like a passionate guy.

Kinda odd with all the 'anger management' issues floating around... will be interesting to see how the Saints spin it.

Probably a mixture of expectations and losing two incredibly close games that were both lost in the last 3 & a half minutes of each game (epecially losing to Cleveland ) had a lot to do with it.

These guys know that starting 0-2 makes it highly improbable of winning a Super Bowl.