What The Heck Is Going On? Really?

If feels like Smith puts Matt on a leash. We all know what he can do when he does his hurry up offense and calls his own plays. He destroys defenses, he has the Peyton Manning style ( not saying he is Peyton but has similar style). Why don't we use more of Antone? He is our Sproles, some of you hippies like to use the excuse "HE CAN'T BLOCK." Sproles was hardly used as a blocking back. Heck, most of these running backs can't block, LeSeasn Mccoy, Alfred Morries, DeAngleo Williams, Matt Forte, Darren Macfadden and Adrain Foster. Also, why do we play right into the hands of the defense? This right here drives me a little insane. You are telling me that Roddy White, Julio Jones, Harry Douglas, and Devin Hester can't get open when the Defense has 4 DLine and 3 Linebackers? We Should be forcing Defenses into a constant Dime or Nickel. We should never have to worry about being blitz when we have these guys in. Then this is when you bring in Jackson or JQ to bring that Thunder. My thought process is on Offense, there should be no excuse why we are not in the Red Zone Constantly. Defense.....that is a different story. I am not going to get into that, we all know.

Thoughts?

what screams off of the tv screen to me is that whether it's offensie line or defensive front seven, we struggle to win the one on one match ups. whether it's a blitz pick up or defensive rush or blitz, our guys just get stonewalled by the man in front of them. it destroys any scheme/game plan/ route running/whatever. when you lose one on one matchups so badly, it'll blow up the best of a play call.