It's About Attitude

BankerBird™

First off, I'm NOT comparing the two teams, okay? But I listen to Falcons fans ask, "Who really expected us to beat the Bengals?", and I look at what the Chicago Bears did in going on the road and beating the Niners with all the injuries the Bears had, particularly on the offensive side of the ball.

It's cliche, I know, but it's all about attitude. The Bears demonstrated this by coming back and dropping 21 points on the Niners in the 4th quarter. I mean, is that going to be our excuse all season? To ask "Who really expected us to beat ______________ ?"

Again, this isn't about comparing the Falcons roster to the Bears roster or Ryan to Cutler or any other team or QB. My point is simply that the Bears, as a team, demonstrated the kind of attitude that appears to be sorely lacking with this Falcons team.

Absolutely no excuse for the team to come out & play so pathetically. I mean we just came off a HUGE win over the stains and this lackluster bullchit is all we can muster??? I blame the coaches. That was sickening! I'd rather forfeit than come in and let them dictate the whole game. Where is our attack mentality? Where are the in-game adjustments? Again, everything the other team tries to do ends up looking brilliant.while we failed over and over and over. I thought we were going to beat these guys man.