Don't Forget You Have Options

De-evolution

As of now, there are six teams sitting at 2-0 with philly left to play. Pick yourself one and jump on the wagon, I'm sure you will be welcomed with open arms.

Lets get something straight, i've probably been a fan longer than you've been alive. I've earned the right to bash the Falcons if they play like ****, i support them when they do well, i support them when they play with heart, effort, and not let the other team punk them, I understand your not going to win every game but i do expect 100% heart and effort every game, and the falcons did NOT give that yesterday.

Lets get something straight, i've probably been a fan longer than you've been alive. I've earned the right to bash the Falcons if they play like ****, i support them when they do well, i support them when they play with heart, effort, and not let the other team punk them, I understand your not going to win every game but i do expect 100% heart and effort every game, and the falcons did NOT give that yesterday.

That's pretty impressive being that I'm 50 years old . That being said, my point is if anyone is that unhappy with the team find a new one to pull for. Me, I'm going to keep cheering for the Falcons good or bad.

Where does the idiotic notion that one should be happy with sorry performances such as yesterday's come from?

I reread my post and could not find the part where i said i was happy with the way they played yesterday. That was pathetic, but can't we give it a few weeks to see if the coaches and players make adjustment and the team gets better before we trash them?

I reread my post and could not find the part where i said i was happy with the way they played yesterday. That was pathetic, but can't we give it a few weeks to see if the coaches and players make adjustment and the team gets better before we trash them?

If the Patriots, Steelers, or any other consistent winning organization fan base witnesses their team play that poorly they display there displeasure. Fans support the team by purchasing season tickets, team apparel and merchandise. Losing is part of the game but when a team does not compete, and shows little desire to win they deserve to have their approach called into question.

OK then you're not happy. In other words unhappy. Here's a reminder of what one poster suggested

anyone is that unhappy with the team find a new one to pull for.

giphy.gif

It's a message board, people go overboard from time to time. However, if you can't come here and gripe about your team after a pitiful performance where can you go? Doesn't make someone not a fan or not a REAL FAN. That's actually kind of silly.

I understand getting tired of the constant or over the top negativity at times but if that's the case maybe YOU should stay away from the boards for a few days if it bothers you so much. Plenty of veteran posters do the same after a loss.

giphy.gif

It's a message board, people go overboard from time to time. However, if you can't come here and gripe about your team after a pitiful performance where can you go? Doesn't make someone not a fan or not a REAL FAN. That's actually kind of silly.

I understand getting tired of the constant or over the top negativity at times but if that's the case maybe YOU should stay away from the boards for a few days if it bothers you so much. Plenty of veteran posters do the same after a loss.

Agreed. At the end of the day it's mostly venting which can be healthy if not unreasonable or unwarranted. I mean for Pete's sake, give us a day to get over a disastrous performance. By tomorrow most will have moved on and looking forward to whipping some Bucs Bottoms!