Open Letter To Blank And The Falcons Organization

Falconcheff

Please put a better product on the field. Seriously! angry.png

I have two kids in school. Between homework, soccer and cheerleading practices and getting them dinner and in bed on time, I have very little time to enjoy during the week. I also own a business. Between working, then coming home and calling clients, answering emails, doing taxes, invoicing and making menus, I have even less time to enjoy during the week, with most Saturdays booked with work.

I also go to church on Sundays, visit the elderly in a retirement home twice a month, donate food to a shelter every Monday, and attend a ministry luncheon on Wednesdays.

In the midst of all this, I manage to carve out three hours on Sunday evenings to watch my Falcons play football. It is three hours I cherish, because of the obvious shortage of free time in life right now.

I am pleading with you to put a better dang product on the field than what you served up today. Falcons games are something I look forward to all week long while I accomplish everything else. When those three hours roll by on Sunday, and I am given the cr@p that you gave me today, it really bums me out, and makes the next week seem harder and more likely to drag out.

What you offered today was unwatchable. You ALL should be embarrassed with yourselves. If I ever provided THAT kind of service to my clients, I'd be out of business in a hurry. You must do better than that... for MY sake. Yes, play better... if not for yourselves, play better for ME personally. I could use three hours of enjoyment at week's end, not the headache that comes from watching you flounder around like inept buffoons. I don't care what you do, as long as I don't have to suffer through many more performances like today's toilet drama.

Thank you, Go Falcons...

Falconcheff

Can't argue with your points. The life/work week is so busy that I have a few hours on a Falcons Sunday to myself. Instead of being able to enjoy a decent game I had to look at the same crap that caused us to suck so bad last year: No protection for Ryan and no kind of pass rush! And WHY in the heck is Lamar Holmes still on this team?