Congrats To The Rams

JabooAlwaysWins

No, we make the backups to the backups look all pro!

So true!

I can't believe we were all taken in by Lovie's horseshit. The dude is a terrible, terrible coach. As much as it pains me to say...we had a better team when Schiano was here. If we win one game this season, I'll be amazed. This isn't just the worst team in the South, it's by far the worst team in the NFL! Once again...it's mainly due to poor coaching. rolleyes.gif

So true!

I can't believe we were all taken in by Lovie's horseshit. The dude is a terrible, terrible coach. As much as it pains me to say...we had a better team when Schiano was here. If we win one game this season, I'll be amazed. This isn't just the worst team in the South, it's by far the worst team in the NFL! Once again...it's mainly due to poor coaching. rolleyes.gif

Ok, serious question - in the first two weeks y'all played some pretty rugged Ds in Car and Stl (and I know you were missing Martin yesterday). Do you think that the Buc's O has been trying hard but they've beaten by these tough Ds or is it because the Bucs' O is off to a bad start and an overly conservative approach?

Ok, serious question - in the first two weeks y'all played some pretty rugged Ds in Car and Stl (and I know you were missing Martin yesterday). Do you think that the Buc's O has been trying hard but they've beaten by these tough Ds or is it because the Bucs' O is off to a bad start and an overly conservative approach?

I think our offensive line is improved and will get better as the season goes along. BUT, McCown has got to go, he's been playing like a freshman high school quarterback. That's ALL on Lovie. Also on Lovie is his extraordinarily conservative approach to offense. He's killing us with this. The running game is going to be okay, and the only possible way we have of winning Thursday.

The defense sucks, because of the lack of pass rush, which is how you'll probably bury us. For the cover two to work, particularly the Tampa Two, you need a consistently fierce pass rush, we have virtually no pass rush, and with McCoy out, Ryan should be able to bring a chair and copy of the AJC with him to read while waits for Jones & Co. to get open.