Were We Really That Good Last Week Or

BirdWeisErrr_2

Were the Saints just that bad?

People want to say we were 10 yards away from the SB in 2012. So I guess it's safe to say we were a missed FG from being 0-2. Thank you Mr Matt Bryant for sugar coating the horrible play calling in OT against the Saints.

I know it's just one loss, but I'm sick of the coaching on this team. We have the players to be a high scoring, dominant offense every single week. Yet we do not have the coaches that can get the best out of the players.

It looks like we were fooled once again.

I'm really wanting to say, one day, that we beat a team because we out coached them. I just cannot remember when the last time that happened.

I believe that the last time that happened was in 2012 against the Giants. Before that......................I'm trying to think....................

People want to say we were 10 yards away from the SB in 2012. So I guess it's safe to say we were a missed FG from being 0-2. Thank you Mr Matt Bryant for sugar coating the horrible play calling in OT against the Saints.

I know it's just one loss, but I'm sick of the coaching on this team. We have the players to be a high scoring, dominant offense every single week. Yet we do not have the coaches that can get the best out of the players.

You want to see someone coach themselves into a loss look at the Saints defensive strategy last week. That's what got them beat. This Falcon team wasn't good last week in a win and they certainly weren't good today. Luckily, sometimes you can play badly and win. Not today.

I didn't want to say anything after the win and be a Debbie downer but the Saints were just totally unprepared for our 4 WR sets. They only had 3 Or 4 CB's activated and we made many of our completions, especially Hester and Douglas, against their LB's

I still think our O can be dominant when Jake comes back and Carimi (hopefully) beats out the terrible Holmes for RT

The Dome crowd was worth 10 points.

LOL , more than many of the players..............LOL