Notes From The Bengals Game.

Osiruz

first of all, I want to lol at the person who said the bengals D was terrible, and this would be a cake walk. I told you that Dunlap, peko, atkins are all great players, so is geathers. Their Dline bullied our Oline all game, hence why we couldnt effetively move the ball. The Ravens Offense is very underrated and very talented. and limiting them to 16 points, and us to only 10 is saying something. They have allowed 3 points in the first half of their games.

here's what I noticed:

1)Kroy Boreman, and Massaqoui are the two worst players in the NFL. I would fail to notice the negligible difference between fielding both players, and 9 men. In fact, I am willing to bet 3 months worth of my salary (and I am out of shape) that I am a better pass rusher than Kroy Bierman and I really mean it. Kroy was handled by TE's and OTs in the run game repeatedly, and is crippling this team as a pass rusher.

2)Our run defense succs: It would be an achievement for this team to get a playoff berth. The bengals routinely picked up 4-6 yards on most of their runs, and even when we brought every one up to stuff the run, they still forced their will on us. The problem is that Bartu, and Worrilow are mediocre LBS and arent very effective. Also our DE's Jonathan and Kroy both are a liability.

3)Matt Ryan should carry a mike and tell the defense he is going to pass it to Harry Douglas. Can he at least try to disguise what he is going to do with the ball before forcing it to him, or Toilolo?

4) What will it take for TD and Smittiot to try a stop gap option at DE? We made Osi obsolete with our hybrid switch, and clearly massaquoi and Kroy are not any good at all. Its really not funny any more at this point. I'm very Glad that Dalton had some mercy on us and didn't take his time in the pocket. He had more time than he thought, and overall the bengals left 9 points on the field.

The positives from this game is out run game looks better, and we get Jake back. But really we got thoroughly outplayed, so not a whole lot of positives. We a are a top 15-20 team right now.

Edited by osiruz

The fact that we haven't actively gone out and brought in any help at DE after all these years, especially now since it's painfully apparent that we have absolutely noone on the roster who can bolster a pass rush, is a definitely FAIL of management.

TD should be put out on his ear. And I say this without a modicum of emotion.

The fact that we haven't actively gone out and brought in any help at DE after all these years, especially now since it's painfully apparent that we have absolutely noone on the roster who can bolster a pass rush, is a definitely FAIL of management.

TD should be put out on his ear. And I say this without a modicum of emotion.

Ya, if you look at our Defense overall, it's apparent that TD has not been successful in his drafts. We have an UDFA and a 3rd or 4th round rookie and another UDFA as our middle linebackers.

He has drafted two corners, but a first and high second round pick should be good.

Otherwise, nada.

Actually, if you look at offense, other than Juilo, Matt and HD... who has he drafted that is a top notch player?