Guest facelessman07

What in the **** are you talking about? You implied that there were several coaches who did as poorly or worse than Nolan early in their careers, and then went on to be successful. Going 6-10 and being fired after one year by a stupid, poorly run organization is not in any way, shape, or form as bad or worse than going 18 and ******* 37 in 3.5 years before getting fired midseason. You have no foundation besides a huge stretch of reality about Pete Carroll and one legitimate example in Bill Belichick. Even if you could claim that Pete Carroll struggled badly early in his career, that's two coaches. Two. Your basis for thinking that Nolan can solve all that ails us is two coaches who struggled in their first job and did well after that. There are a lot more guys like Eric Mangini, Wade Phillips, Norv Turner, and Herm Edwards out there than guys like Belichick.

Homeboy, you're going way off topic now. You wanted examples, I gave a few of them. End of argument

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

Harbaugh will be available after this season with the 40 Whiners.

While I love how animated he can get, he's a little whiny b!tch. Poor sport to his brother after they lost in the SB. Don't want him

Look what the Chargers are doing to the great seattle D. run run spread out draw, rec blocking. play action, screens. time of poss, chargers 31 min, sea 10. this is how you beat a great D. smitty is a fool who can't put together a game plan to save his life.

Uh, and those TEAMS HAVE A GAME ON THURSDAY ALSO??? Hmmm, What's more important, a divisional rival game on Thursday, or a none conference game on Sunday before that game? I think the Thursday game..........

our lines on both sides were beat, when we went for an "all out blitz" we did NOT BUMP THE RECEIVERS AT THE LINE SO AS TO STOP THE OPPONENTS QB FROM HAVING ANYONE TO THROW TO!!! 4TH QUARTER JACKSON UP THE MIDDLE TIME AND TIME AGAIN---HE HAS NOOOOO BREAK AWAY SPEED AND THE CLOCK TICKS..... WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE NO HUDDLE WHEN U R 3 TOUCHDOWNS AWAY????? THIS IS AND I MEAN IZZZZZZ SOUND EVIDENCE OF PEE PEE POUR COACHING!!!! THERE IS WAYYYYY TO MUCH TALENT AND WAYYY TO MUCH TIME AND $ INVESTED AT THIS POINT FOR THIS POOPY SHOWING!! THE COACHING STAFF HAS NO LEADERSHIP OR IDEAS AND IT IS A WASTE OF SUUUMMME GREAT TALENT. I EXPECT THIS WILL BE THE LAST YEAR FOR THIS STAFF AND SOME PLAYERS IF THEY DON'T SHOW A CHANGE FROM THIS PROCESS!!!

Guest facelessman07

I would gladly take Whiny Harbaugh with Fire than Smittyball for another season.

I was over Smittyball last year.

I mean if I could only chose between the two I'd take Harbaugh, but thankfully there's more to choose from

to be fair, he hasn't had much to work with. We have Beirmann on the field and some UDFAs starting. That said he needs to adjust his scheme. Man coverage with some major blitzes.

My question is why was Alford playing so far off during a blitz? If your gonna blitz shouldn't the secondary be playing man and hit the receivers in the mouth within 5 yards?

That's still legal right ?

My question is why was Alford playing so far off during a blitz? If your gonna blitz shouldn't the secondary be playing man and hit the receivers in the mouth within 5 yards?

That's still legal right ?

I've seen CBs knock around WRs within the first five yards this year so I'm assuming it's still legal, but I agree. If you go off man and bring a blitz, the QB will likely kill the play and run a slant play. Easy yardage over the middle. You HAVE to bump the receivers off the line. Heck when I coached high school even my players knew that.
Guest facelessman07

Or dc

Like I've said numerous times, he didn't come here and magically start sucking. Before his tenure here he always fielded GREAT defenses. We have the same problems now that we had with BVG. It's called a common denominator, I don't understand what is so hard to understand about this concept. It's a fact

Something tells me Mike Smith will get fired before midseason, and O-line coach Mike Tice will replace him as intern HC. Just watch...

lmao I don't think so man... honestly I could see Koetter and Smitty getting the boot at the end of the season - Nolan becoming HC, or an outside source, Robiskie made into OC, and possibly Pioli in place of Dimitroff
Guest facelessman07

have you ever noticed when we are outmanned - opponents D-Line versus Falcons O-Line - have you noticed how conservative the game plan gets - a bunch of 3-10yard passes?

I get it, we cannot protect Matt - but this makes the Falcons simple to defend - we basically play into the defenses hands.

Mike Smith: "You gotta take what the defense gives you."

What's so hard to understand about this g-dawg?? It's a winning mentality