Smitty Is Crap

yae! dan Quinn

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest facelessman07

I still don't understand why he was retained after last season.

Same here. He was given a 1 year extension while Nolan was given a 2 year extension. I think that is very telling. I'd like to see what Nolan could do second time around as a HC

Edited by facelessman07

Guest facelessman07

After watching his tenure in San Francisco... no he doesn't. I'd still like to get Darrell Bevel.

I like Bevell, bright young coach. But you're smart enough to know that not every coach succeeds on their first try a la Belichick. For once it would just be nice to have a coach that sticks to his word and makes good on his promises of "correcting the problems."

Edited by facelessman07

Guest facelessman07

You guys need to give the "Bend don't Break" just 5 more seasons and you will see. If you don't get the Lombardi, then fire him and the Dummytroff at the same time.

Some of our "elder" members can't take another 5 years. They need rest

Personally, I didn't want them here this year. Was told to look at Smitty's overall record and the injuries. "Next year we will be awesome..."

Well this is "Next Year" and I waited. This is next year and we got B'iatch Slapped by Second String Bungles!

I'm on the Bus for give him the Greyhound Ticket outta town this afternoon.