Soliai Only Sufficient D-Liner?

TrufantIsland

Sol and Tjax so far have both been fat happy Artie $ thieving mfkers, They are laughing all the way to the bank with their 70-80 mill between them and playing TD like a chump....bishes eating Flo filets and shrimp scampi every night, someone needs to kick them both in the azz and let them know they can go same way as Ray Ray ....I got more faith in Babs Peters and Hags at this point than I do these fatazz Bullchitters ....sad.png

Sol and Tjax so far have both been fat happy Artie $ thieving mfkers, They are laughing all the way to the bank with their 70-80 mill between them and playing TD like a chump....bishes eating Flo filets and shrimp scampi every night, someone needs to kick them both in the azz and let them know they can go same way as Ray Ray ....I got more faith in Babs Peters and Hags at this point than I do these fatazz Bullchitters ....sad.png

I don't think you recognize how much Soliai has meant to our D-line.. Remember, he only plays when we are in 3-4 and he is usually creating gaps and making the pocket's collapse. Jackson on the other hand is a waste.

I don't think you recognize how much Soliai has meant to our D-line.. Remember, he only plays when we are in 3-4 and he is usually creating gaps and making the pocket's collapse. Jackson on the other hand is a waste.

meh, so far Babs has been the only real bright spot on the entire front 7 IMO, I hope that changes....

I think we shuld try Goodman, Soliai, Babs - Osi,bartu, Worrilow, Mass.. when we are trying to rush the passer. Bierman can't cover anything, which used to be on of his advantages when dropping back. Honestly Biermann does not bring anything to the table anylonger.. he looks out of sync - Would love to see Maponga and Mass share the snaps on strong side

I think we shuld try Goodman, Soliai, Babs - Osi,bartu, Worrilow, Mass.. when we are trying to rush the passer. Bierman can't cover anything, which used to be on of his advantages when dropping back. Honestly Biermann does not bring anything to the table anylonger.. he looks out of sync - Would love to see Maponga and Mass share the snaps on strong side

I dont even remember seeing Osi

Absoutely wrong that Soliai only plays in a 3 man front. I see more 4 man fronts than 3 and he's usually in. We basically run nickel the majority of the time with Babs and Biermann at end with Soliai and Jackson in the middle.

Absoutely wrong that Soliai only plays in a 3 man front. I see more 4 man fronts than 3 and he's usually in. We basically run nickel the majority of the time with Babs and Biermann at end with Soliai and Jackson in the middle.

Well that's the problem then. Last week Babs and bierman played 87% and 91% of our snaps. That's way to much. Nolan is to conservative he trusts Biermann way to much

We could cut Jackson tomorrow and nobody would notice. He has done nothing. I did notice him taking up a couple of blockers in the Saints game on one play. I know he is not going to compile stats, but I don't see him making much of a difference.

We could cut Bierman tomorrow and we would notice an improvement on the team IMO.