My Thoughts On Today

atljbo

1. The bengals just flat out beat us... We was outplayed and out coached today.... No excuses.

2. The is the reason why didnt blitz against Brees alot ... If you dont get there (and normally we dont) ... You can get beat bad on that play (and we did) ... This is the reason i didnt like our "out scheme" an offense approach this year .... You need your front 4 to get to the QB when needed ...

3. Our gameplan on offense seemed to scared ... To conservative... You cant look to come in vs a good D conservative... Trust your O-Line enough

4. Listen Steven Jackson is not a bad back..He still has something in the tank... Dude runs hard and is a big back.... I just think he is our best option for our O-Line... We need a back that gets to the run lanes quicker and fits into smaller small lanes... Again Freeman is that guy but also quizz is better suited then Jackson.

5. The saints losing made my day a little better.

It sucked losing to the bengals especially the way we did even tho they are a good home team... We just need to learn from this and move on... We have a game Thursday

Guest facelessman07

This team ain't gonna learn from these mistakes. If they had these problems woulda been corrected long ago. Consistently having the same problems year after year

What's really sad about today's game is the Bengals are built to play in the most boring division in the league. Their QB and their offense in general is just above average at best... but the Falcons made them look like a Super Bowl team on both sides of the ball. They played like a bunch of thugs and it worked. And our dumbazz coach calls on running play from our own 2 yd line.. .with all the late fighting and cheap shots i would've just knelt down on the ball and told them fu**ers we'll see you next time.

I don't know what to think about our front 7 on d. They have me worried. We played against a big line today. We need a replacement for kroy, also some real mlbs.

I saw Biermann get owned on a running play by a **** wide receiver (#84)... that was pathetic... all day we stopped them up the middle so they started abusing the edges

Kroy is the most over rated player on our team (that our coaches value alot)

Facelessman 07

TD has to stop being afraid to attack the pass rush in FA ... Even the seahawks see that drafting a pass rusher is not there thing .... They have attacked the position in FA ... They even went after Jared allen this off season.

TD has to stop being afraid and get us a good pass rusher in FA .... PAY DA MAN..... MANNN

We got beat today because there was NO GAMEPLAN or COACHING ADJUSTMENTS. Steven Jackson plays three fourths of the game and you keep Smith and Freeman on the bench? The lack of defensive talent and coaching on this team is unbelievable. Six years to get the defense right and still look like $h!t.

I'm done defending this coaching staff, they cannot Gamelan...the lot of them. Matt Ryan is a premiere QB but this staff hasn't helped him get better, they've helped themselves look good. Everybody knew you had to run the ball in this game, what do we do...force the pass, over and over. Then towards the end we try to integrate the run more just to keep face.

We got beat today because there was NO GAMEPLAN or COACHING ADJUSTMENTS. Steven Jackson plays three fourths of the game and you keep Smith and Freeman on the bench? The lack of defensive talent and coaching on this team is unbelievable. Six years to get the defense right and still look like $h!t.

I dont think we lack talent on D .... We lack the most important thing on D .... That makes the D look ******... Not saying we have the most talented D ... i like our DBs .... I think ppl over rate Worrilow but he is solid ...I think shembo has potential ... We need a coverage LB ... Spoon is missed ....

But a pass rush would make ALOT look better ... A lack of passrush makes things look worse

I'm done defending this coaching staff, they cannot Gamelan...the lot of them. Matt Ryan is a premiere QB but this staff hasn't helped him get better, they've helped themselves look good. Everybody knew you had to run the ball in this game, what do we do...force the pass, over and over. Then towards the end we try to integrate the run more just to keep face.

We saw with Turner after 30 running backs are not affective time to use the other backs we have, but you have to run the name.

Smitty ball will not work this year. And Kotter has no clue how to use this offence.

I don't blame the LB's at all, the interior D-line was ok but the edges are god awful and QB's will have too much time to let routes develop against a poor pass rush unless they blitz and that would leave the middle open every time. Holmes is too slow footed and we definately need Mathews back at LT and Carimi back to RT. As for Jackson, I don't get the wide off tackle runs when he is a north-south type power back. Running him east-west doesn't use him properly, unless it's a swing pass. Falcons are thinking they have untapped talent in certain players and doing the opposite of what players are great at in certain areas. Bierman has to go! Falcons need faster bursts off the snap and better gap control.