Vikings To Trade Adrian Peterson?

Truth.

Before the abuse charges peoples response would be yes.

After the charges peoples response is no.

I love this place

Or it could be because it's not worth giving a premium pick for a 29 year old running back. History tells us even the best start declining in a couple years.

I agree.

Make no mistake, I think he was wrong with how far he took his discipline, but I don't think this is a Ray Rice situation like I'm hearing some people claim. Punishment is warranted and he'll likely miss some games but I've heard calls for banning him for life. I disagree.

people who are calling for a permanent ban are just stupid. He took it too far for a 4 year old but at the end of the day, that should have stayed in house. I can only speak for myself when it comes to disciplining my daughter. Hope all goes well with him

And then this comes out

Report: Adrian Peterson accused of injuring another son in June

NFL.com

KHOU-TV in Houston reported Monday night that Vikings running back Adrian Peterson was accused of injuring another son in June. According to the report, Peterson allegedly disciplined his son for "cussing to a sibling," resulting in an injury to the four-year-old boy's head.

The boy's mother reportedly filed a report with Texas Child Protective Services. The results of any investigation are unclear and no charges have been filed in the case. NFL Media has not yet been able to reach the Vikings or Peterson's attorney for comment.

Hopefully the Vikings trade him to a prison where he belongs.

So when you make your mistakes in the future I guess we'll trade you into a prison as well ya dumb-nut.

Edited by Zone#7

the way people are reacting to this is simply stupid. He took it to the extreme with children that young but these type of suggestions are just dumb. Probably gonna get bashed for that but oh well.

No I support him for it hey they need to learn sometime and switches ALMOST ALWAYS Will break skin no matter what it happened to me. Again this is Peterson until I see the boy get a Black eye or something more severe then this I think Peterson punished the boy.

Some kids can deal with Timeout, but trust me some need it makes them learn straight up.