We Have Some Stupid Fans! Trade Jackson? Seriously?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Jackson?

They didn't trip Ryan for a sack. They did break tackles. They did get to the line before the hole closed

You two shows that there are clueless posters on this board. Them guys didn't do no better today. H ell, the Bengals had our number. Those guys running the ball wouldn't have done no better if they were starters. I vividly remember last year that you guys were calling for Rodgers head and now you sucking him off THIS year? Yeah, you all are clueless.

You two shows that there are clueless posters on this board. Them guys didn't do no better today. H ell, the Bengals had our number. Those guys running the ball wouldn't have done no better if they were starters. I vividly remember last year that you guys were calling for Rodgers head and now you sucking him off THIS year? Yeah, you all are clueless.

I'm not clueless. You are.

Who carried the ball more? Jackson. Who was more effective when they carried the ball? Jacquizz and Freeman.

Exactly!!

We really have some fools on this board. Anytime Jackson had a good run (which i think happened twice) I just kept thinking about how much further the others would have gotten.

He's pathetic. He's slow. He can't break tackles. He can't catch.

I'm not clueless. You are.

Who carried the ball more? Jackson. Who was more effective when they carried the ball? Jacquizz and Freeman.

Why was they effective? Because the defense prepared for Jackson being the starter. They were a change of pace, so the defense wasn't really ready for them.

DUDE, YOU ARE SO CLUELESS THAT IM SURPRISED YOU KNOW HOW TO GET HOME FROM WORK.

We really have some fools on this board. Anytime Jackson had a good run (which i think happened twice) I just kept thinking about how much further the others would have gotten.

He's pathetic. He's slow. He can't break tackles. He can't catch.

Please stop showing your ignorance. Just like last year, you was one of the main ones who wanted Quizz gone. Now you think he's a god. If Quizz goes to a starting role again, you're going to want him gone again when he can't get 2 yards for a first.

Please stop showing your ignorance. Just like last year, you was one of the main ones who wanted Quizz gone. Now you think he's a god. If Quizz goes to a starting role again, you're going to want him gone again when he can't get 2 yards for a first.

I'll take a bad Quizz over a good Jackson at this stage in their careers

Trade Jackson and trade talk period is stupid when you're talking about an aging player DURING the season. What value are you going to get for Jackson at this stage. He's here, folks should get over it.

That said, he does need to sacrifice some touches for the younger backs at this stage.

they dont realize this isnt madden