Give Credit Where It's Due!

slider

Why should we go so far as to do that? biggrin.png

The season is still young. They still could go 8-8 for all we know.

Anyway, I'm sure there are some Bengals fans reading the various meltdowns on the board, so I'll just say to those who are visiting, if only to read...Good game, guys! The better team won today.tongue.png

Why should we go so far as to do that? biggrin.png

The season is still young. They still could go 8-8 for all we know.

Anyway, I'm sure there are some Bengals fans reading the various meltdowns on the board, so I'll just say to those who are visiting, if only to read...Good game, guys! The better team won today.tongue.png

Where I come from you could fight a guy and win or lose you could have a beer afterward and let it go. That's how men used to act. Now, most act worse than the women. They bish, moan and hold grudges. Can't take anyone elses opinion much less their punch. Earn a little respect for once and Man up. Why not go to their board and congratulate them? You guys have no problem going there and talkin' trash beforehand. I'm a Falcon fan and it's bad enough to handle the losing, I'm tired of the shame some bring to the fan base with their childish actions. You don't deserve respect you earn it. Earn some dam respect as decent fans for once. Being a fan doesn't require being a punk.

That was my point. Didn't mean to be vague before!

I would rather teams stick to their own boards and not bother going to other teams' boards either to post a positive or negative comment. They can look at each other's boards but keep their comments to their own boards.

To me it is like a next door neighbor coming inside my house and commenting on how my house is furnished. He may be welcome to look at it but keep his comments to himself.

Where I come from you could fight a guy and win or lose you could have a beer afterward and let it go. That's how men used to act. Now, most act worse than the women. They bish, moan and hold grudges. Can't take anyone elses opinion much less their punch. Earn a little respect for once and Man up. Why not go to their board and congratulate them? You guys have no problem going there and talkin' trash beforehand. I'm a Falcon fan and it's bad enough to handle the losing, I'm tired of the shame some bring to the fan base with their childish actions. You don't deserve respect you earn it. Earn some dam respect as decent fans for once. Being a fan doesn't require being a punk.

That was my point. Didn't mean to be vague before!

You sir are a punk azz bish ..get over then go fk yourself .....

God some people really are a bunch of whiny b1tches that have no sense of sportsmanship. Most likely same people in the next generation that gets a trophy and medal for just showing up and feel entitled. Cinci defended their home turf and made us look awful in the process, they had a better plan and executed it better than us. We needed a "bring us back to earth" game, I'd rather it be to an AFC team during the same week the Saints lose to the browns.

Real classy!

I see you picked them to go 8-8. This is one of those 8 you were hoping for so you shouldn't be that upset! If you can't take it, get in your jammies and I'll read ya' a bedtime story!

I'll be ecstatic if we go 8-8 after this showing. But no, I'm not going to go to each team's message board to congratulate them. Seems like something Smitty would do, though.