Dayum It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta....

g-dawg

We are just soft. This team is built around a ball of cotton. You would think as many times as TD has tried to revamp these lines we would be a little better in these areas.

yeah, 1-2 years is not a pattern - 7 years of no results on both lines of scrimmage is not only a pattern - its a confirmation!

A confirmation that Dimitroff is not up to the job on the lines of scrimmage.

Classic song. Not even mad. You may have a point. I don't know if Attachou counts is a gangster, but he sure would have had a bigger impact on this defense than Hageman this year. Gangster or not, this team has known for years that they've had pass rush problem and have done nothing or the completely wrong thing to fix it. It started years ago when they drafted Jerry, a **** near 30 yr old, injury prone rookie. And it stretches to this year. Maybe Matthews was the right pick in the 1st. I have a hard time believing Hageman was the right pick in the 2nd. His ceiling was automatically a backup based on our current personnel.

Edited by BackForThe2ndTime

TD is the problem and you don't have to have off field problem people since we are in the NFL and that would cost us games when they are suspended. But we missed on that UCLA def end we also drafted Holmes early and missed on Hageman. We don't have guys on the line that want it. TD cannot evaluate talent and RM was kicked upstairs after having three years of sucking, when is AB going to do this to TD?

Not very impressed by any of our linebackers . Any Joe Smoe can make a tackle but them seem to whiff, get pushed around or just seem too slow to make any plays

I knew we were in big trouble on the Bengals' first drive, when Gio Bernard ran through the shoulder bump attempts to tackle by both WillyMo and Warrilow...

And not for nothing, but after a preseason of record high flags, does anyone recall any offensive line holding penalties called against our opponents in the first two games!?? I mean, I kept waiting for some kind of holding call to come when we continued to get rammed up the butt by their run game, considering their top WR threat was out...

TD is the problem and you don't have to have off field problem people since we are in the NFL and that would cost us games when they are suspended. But we missed on that UCLA def end we also drafted Holmes early and missed on Hageman. We don't have guys on the line that want it. TD cannot evaluate talent and RM was kicked upstairs after having three years of sucking, when is AB going to do this to TD?

We missed on Hageman?Dude if you can come to that conclusion after two pro games maybe you should be GM.Just calm down and take step back.Perspective my man.We have fourteen of these left and most of the other opponents are nowhere near this quality.